[23] (the real one)

TW: Deathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^*^

"Pearl."

Grian's mind went numb. "They were alive- they're alive- how-"

"Grian." Pearl's tone was less than welcoming. It dripped with icy venom, coating Grian's mouth with a toxic taste.

"H-How-"

"We hid. We hid when you ran an abandoned us," a familiar yet not-recognizable voice chimed from behind Pearl.

The Aussie stepped to the side, sending Grian a slightly-but-barely-apologetic look.

And there stood the man he had summoned all those years ago. The one who he had built nations and empires with. The one who was going to bring down the world side-by-side with him.

Taurtis.

"No, Xan, we're leaving." Grian turned around to exit, coming eye-level to Xanthus' neck. He looked up at him, glaring into his eyes.

"Grian, we can't leave," said the man named 'Xan.' "They're coming."

"Xanthus..."

"I cannot let you leave, Grian. You are going to hurt yourself making here rash decisions and I can't let you die-"

"Well I don't care if you want me to leave or not. I'm going to kill Hels and make sure he suffers, whether you're by my side or not. Now step. Aside."

"No."

Taurtis stepped forward, shaking his head with a confused look on his face. "Alright, whatever is going on here, does it have to do with our approaching possible death-"

"Yes it does," Xanthus said in a stern voice, sparing a short glance in the Taurtis' direction. "It involves everyone." He clenched his jaw, wing feathers ruffling. "And all of Minecraft."

"...Why?" Pearl dares to question.

"Hels."

^*^

"You're going to tell me how to access the admin panel, or I kill xB over there. Just a simple press of this button, and poof, he falls into the lava, never to be seen. Again. You wouldn't want that, would you?" he cooed, placing his hand near the stone button.

xB's eyes were wide, fear drowning his senses. The trapdoors under him creaked as he cautiously shifted his weight. X could see the sweat forming on his skin, the youngest Hermit failing to hide the pure panic that filled his body.

"And if you don't listen this time, Hypno is next." Hels gestured towards the glass wall next to them, the dim light on the inside just enough to keep the mobs from spawning.

Xisuma didn't know what to do. If he refused, Hels would kill them and others. If he agreed... well, he knew never to trust Hels after Joe-

Xisuma blinked back tears, his mind being torn apart.

He couldn't even think of a way to outsmart Hels.

While xB's eyes showed fear, Hypno's were filled with acceptance. He knew that X couldn't let Hels access the admin panels, or the world would fall into ruin. Hell, all of Minecraft would.

With a slight nod to the admin, he closed his eyes and leaned back, resting against the wall.

Xisuma let out a choked sob, the inside of his helmet growing hotter as the tears slipped down his face. xB could read the Enderian's body language through the glass, his heart twisting in pain.