[3]

"Iskall, you got the mycelium?" Mumbo grabbed the various two shovels from the chests in the Omega Tree.

"Yeah, I got'em. Ready to replace a diamond throne?"

In reply, Mumbo just mumbled, "I hate those charrot challenges."

^*^

"Y'know, this could be Grian forcing us to join his resistance," Iskall said as he mined up the diamond blocks.

"He does have a sneaky way of doing things, that little gremlin. Though I have to admit, this is kinda fun," Mumbo said as he replaced the empty spaces with mycelium. "I have had a change of heart from earlier."

The cyborg chuckled. "Now which one of us is going to store the throne?" Iskall finished up his portion, waiting for his partner-in-crime to complete his task.

"I guess I could build a vault that Scar has to figure out how to open? Place it in there? I don't want to lose the entire economy of Hermitcraft." He lifted the lid of the shulker box and placed in the diamond blocks, Iskall following suit. "THRONE.ZIP... I think that's what I'm going to name the box." Sticking the box into an anvil and renaming, he placed it into his ender chest, waving goodbye to Iskall. "I should probably get to work on the vault."

"Well, I'll see ya around, dude. Later!" He rocketed away, carrying the shovels back to his tree.

Mumbo started packing up things when a quiet merow echoed throughout the empty Town Hall. He turned around. "Oh? Why hello, Jellie." The silver and white cat walked over to the redstoner, nuzzling her head in his hand. Mumbo stroked the cats head. "You won't tell Scar about this, right?" Jellie just purred, blinking her eyes. "I'll take that as a yes, then." Mumbo chortled, equipping his armor and elytra and heading towards the Hall's portal.

Jellie watched Mumbo enter the nether, sighing and returning to her hunting for mice in the sewers underneath the shopping district. 'Someone has to rid of some sort of pest. Not like Scar was making any progress...'

^*^

"What is this?!" Cub stared at the now fungi-covered throne, Scar silent beside him. "Wh-what, how, who?!" Cub paced in the doorway then ran up the stairs to his office, Scar just standing still. "This is unacceptable, outrageous, a disgrace to the server..." His voice trailed off as he entered his office, slamming the door.

"Jellie," he called out softly. The familiar appeared next to him. "Did you see this happen?"

'No.'

Scar eyed his cat warily. "Oh really..."

'Really.'

"∴⍑𝙹'ᓭ ᓭ╎↸ᒷ ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ 𝙹リ?" Jellie blinked out of sight, Scar sighing. 'Why do I bother...' He lowered his head and climbed up the stairs to his office.

Grabbing a book from his shelf, he settled behind his desk and started reading.

^*^

Grian glanced around him and opened the door to the Resistance HQ, deeming no H.E.P. Agents watching him. Their new base of operations hadn't been sussed out YET, but False, one of the enemy Agents, had been sniffing out their fungus fumes and following them around.

Tucking his wings close to his body, he shimmied through the narrow entrance and descended to the main floor. Waiting in there was Impulse, xB, and Etho, their Bdubs masks placed on the center table. "Just missing Ren, Jevin, and Stress?"

Impulse nodded, handing a shulker full of mycelium to the Mother Spore. "Thanks Impulse."

"No problem, G-man." Etho was sulking in the corner, arms crossed and hood up. Grian sent a stiff glance in his direction, Impulse doing the same.

Etho narrowed his eyes, uncrossing his arms and walking over to xB who was sitting in his chair, fiddling with a faulty repeater.

Grian turned back to Impulse. "So I was thinking, how about we invite Tango to join us?"

"I don't think so, Grian. He seemed to like the idea of grass last time I spoke with him. But it doesn't hurt to ask his opinion again."

"Just don't be sus. Even the neutral party can't know who we are."

"Roger that," Impulse replied, nodding and going to sit in his chair as the final three Resistance members arrived.

"Welcome everyone," Grian announced, "to the Mycelium Resistance meeting."

^*^

As the Resistance members parted ways, returning to their bases to prepare to sleep, a certain member of the server was wide awake, panicking in his house. 'Has the day finally come? Has "he" returned? I could barely defeat him last time. What am I going to do?!'

As Wels tried to calm himself, placing away his armor and going to change for bed, he couldn't stop the nagging feeling in his brain telling him that Helsknight had returned.

^*^

Theories? —>

Maya <3