three | TA in session

As all the students flooded in and took their seats, Ivy's eyes became glued to her teacher, observing the woman's outfit choice, how professional she had looked for a simple job.

Silencing the voices of the classroom, Ms Valentine started to speak. 

"For those who missed out yesterday," The woman began eyeing the young girl from the front of the classroom, "I'm Ms Valentine, and the following week will consist of continuing off of the notes you should've finished in yesterdays lesson. And if you supposedly didn't write down the notes, you'll be left struggling."

Raising her eyebrow, the younger girl scoffed and rolled her eyes at the indirect insult her professor exclaimed in front of the students. Up to a point, she was admiring her attitude and being hell-bent on being such a bitch.

• • •

Time passed and the older brunette had already dismissed the students. With many of them leaving quickly, especially Luca, Ivy decided to stay back for a while. 

"I do believe I dismissed the class." The woman mentioned, her eyes still dwelling on her laptop

"Wouldn't you rather talk to your favourite student than marking some grades?" Ivy conversed, tilting her head in the process as she caught herself starring at the plump lips of her teacher.

"Who said you were my favourite student?" Ms Valentine inquired, pausing her actions to finally look at the girl that stood a few paces in front of her. Her eyes roaming such a simple outfit the girl wore, the brunette's eyes were glided to the jewellery Ivy had on, a small golden chain that acted as a chocker and the several silver rings she wore on her slender fingers.

Noticing lingering eyes, Ivy uttered a small sentence. "Women's intuition, also considering your intensive gaze."

Looking up, the older woman met the eyes of jewelled orbs. From the little space between them, she had a chance to finally have a good look at the girl, despite their little bump-in yesterday. Her hair was ruffled, but still somehow publically pleasing. Ivy's eyes displayed a pinch of mischief as she got lost in a pool of blue.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Ms Valentine felt the thick wall of tension slowly increase inside, its presence swallowing the woman as a whole, something she refused to let happen. "I do believe you owe me your name." 

"And I remember saying that I'll let you suffer for a little longer." Ivy replied, sitting down at the desk in front of her teacher. "I even gave you a nickname of mine out of pity."

"Well Vee isn't much of a hint now is it?" Ms Valentine rolled her eyes at the girl's audacity, shortly after she heard a small chuckle she found guiltily cute. "Laughing now are we?"

"Is my eye-rolling rubbing off on you?" Ivy smiled,  portraying her pearly whites. 

Changing the subject, the woman looked down to the many small assessments she had already needed to mark. "Look, without a teacher's assistant, I have to do double the work so, if you wouldn't mind-"

"I'd love to be your TA, teach, it's so nice of you to ask. I'll meet you by the office and you can teach me to shit I need to do." Ivy rushed, leaving no time for the woman to speak nor react to the sudden 'accept' of a job she didn't even ask to give.

"No time to waste Ms Valentine."

In a snap of a finger, her trance was broken by the sound of the younger girl's voice, calling out her name. Having tingling feelings arise from the depths of her body, she felt another strange response she had never felt before. "Are manners just not something you learnt?" She sighed.

"Yeah, yeah." Ivy mocked, wiggling her hand in the air as if she didn't care about the improvement needed. "Hurry up so you can give me a grand tour."

• • •

Strangely, after being introduced to what a teacher's assistant did, Ms Valentine constantly glanced over in the younger girl's direction, looking at her fragile, slimming figure doing the work her teacher gave her without a complaint.

The woman observed how quiet the girl could possibly be, however as her coping mechanism, she bit her lips or even licked them as she struggled to mark the assessments.

"Are you even concentrating?" The girl asked from the desk across from her teacher with a light tint of authority.

"Mhm." Ms Valentine replied, disregarding the bratty way the girl spoke of.

Feeling audacious, the girl answered cockily. "To my lips or your work?"

Throwing the woman off guard, she paused in shock at how bold the young girl in front of her truly was.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Get your ass working on marking those grades, Ms Valentine." Ivy answered back once she saw a red blush cover the cheeks of the woman.

"May I remind you that you are the student and I'm another level of authority, right?" The brunette spoke, regaining her thought of speech.

"Well, it certainly didn't show before." The blonde said, rolling her eyes at the attempt of intimidating the girl.

"Back to being a pain in my ass are we?" Ms Valentine retorted, also catching herself off guard by the inappropriate language that came off the tip-off of her tongue.

"Look at you using big girl words." The younger girl said sarcastically, seeing how she gained a cocked eyebrow in return. "Watch your mouth teach."

The woman felt a burst of confidence strike upon her body as she made her way to the desk of the young student, placing her hand on the desk and the back of Ivy chair. "Watch your mouth before I give it something to do."

Taken back of the words, Ivy gulped in an instant, swallowing her now gone confidence. Feeling the throbbing sensation burn between her legs, she crossed them once again as she looked at the darkening ocean orbs, hypnotised by the way Ms Valentine gazed at her.

"Now that I've managed to shut you up. Please continue with your work, I'd like to go home without a migraine from your voice." The woman bluntly pleaded, revealing a triumphant smirk as she returned to her desk, ignoring the star-stuck the girl across from her.