nine | crossing lines

In this instance, did it matter that Blake was crossing the line? No, not at all.

All that mattered were the two girls in the bathroom, the woman and young girl whose gaze remained intact, never broken.

"Ivy." Blake had wavered, her body stiffened from the blonde's previous sentence yet her whole figure burned with anticipation. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

Something within the young girl felt challenged, as if she wasn't worthy enough for the woman that cornered her.

Perhaps she didn't care about the consequences for the both of them, Ivy was known to be selfish, but at this moment, both her desire and likeness towards the woman grew larger than her selfishness.

"Well then." Ivy started, a sly smirk growing on her face as her fingertips began tracing small circles on Blake's neck, and through her skin, she could practically feel the cold shiver that ran through the woman's spine. "Teach me."

Before Ivy could notice, Blake had already closed the gap between them, their lips synced in movement and the frequent noise of both of the women's heartbeat sped up, tremendously.

Taking her bottom lip between her pearly whites, Ivy toyed with Blake, giving her only so much. Teasing the woman with remarks and actions satisfied the younger girl, but kissing her pleased her on a different level.

Blake took no time to waste when kissing the girl, her mouth moved lustfully with the girl's as her mind cleared from any of her morals and just focused on who she wanted at this moment, and in this case, it was Ivy, and only her.

Ivy knew her mockery would one day make Blake fall off her edge, but never did she expect it to be so soon considering the woman's morals and patience, but here she is, competing against the odds.

Her hands itching for more warmth, Blake slipped her hands underneath the girl's jacket, to where she met the exposed skin she hoped for. Flinching as her hands glided across her stomach and soon held onto her waist for control, Ivy felt many things tingle within her stomach, one of those was the desire she had for the woman she kissed.

Unlike the previous kiss in the classroom, there was no gentleness, only desperation.

Knowing the flavour and the taste of each other's lips, there was no need to savour the time they had, nor the sensation. Gentleness soon brought desire, then later on, maybe even pleasure.

At this moment, they were not teacher and student, they were Blake and Ivy, two women who enjoyed the company of each other more than they'd admit it. 

The way Blake would pull up a front against Ivy in an attempt to withhold her ground always made Ivy more gravitated towards her, she liked a challenge, but now, she craved danger.

With Ivy's reputation, Blake assumed her attitude would cost her in the real world, but something about the girl's aura set Blake off track.

Back-chat and the unnecessary responses fueled Blake's fire that grew for Ivy, her replies no linger affected the woman as they did a few weeks ago, if anything, it made Blake want to discipline the girl, but not in the classroom.

Leaning into the girl's ear, Blake's breath was warm enough for the girl to internally smile from the invisible touch of hers.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Ivy." Even though she couldn't see it, Ivy felt Blake's tongue glide across her lobe then down to her neck, her teeth lightly biting down in accommodation with the aura of lust enclosing them. 

Itching to feel her lips on hers once again, Ivy had to resist this temptation, for she has already forgotten the friend that was most likely passed out where she had last left her. "Then you'll have to show me-" 

"-But when my friend isn't passed out somewhere in this club."

Hesitantly, Blake backed away from her neck, a flash of disappointment surfaced as quickly as it faded into reality. "Right." She exhaled, her hands disconnecting from Ivy's and her footsteps retracting backwards as her heat was now a cool fire. 

Lust fading into the abyss and now awkwardness forming around them, Ivy decided to speak up as she felt the need to, her eyes looking at the woman she liked, however, she did not make eye contact. "I liked this kind of Ms Valentine." Ivy subtly blurted, her body facing the mirror as she wiped off the smudged lipstick from the sides of her lips. "She's more... Forward, let's say."

Retracting from her saddened state, Blake looked to see that Ivy was already gazing at her heavily. A light tint of blush splashed the cheeks of the woman who now stood reformed and authoritative as if they were in school. "You'll see her often I suppose."

The hint in her voice made Ivy crack a smile as she witnessed Blake attempt to subtly flirt back. It was cute, adorable she'd dare to say. "In that case, I look forward to it."

Turning around, there was no voice to follow, only the sound of the faded music bouncing between the walls of the bathroom, the two women stood there, no romance, no desire, just plain adoration.

Changing the subject, Blake felt the need to feel worried for Ivy, after all, it was past midnight. "H-How are you getting home?" She muttered, using her hands to illiterate her sentence further like the hihg0school teacher she was. It was a habit.

"You." Ivy blurted, her intentions in riding in the same convertible with Ms Valentine without getting touchy was now out of context.

Taken back from her straight forward answer, Ms Valentine thought about it. "Wait, what if I wasn't working right now. You just magically knew I was working tonight?"

"It's a perk of having the shift arrangements on your sister's office." Ivy winked, her footsteps coming closer to Blake as she raised her brow.

"What am I gonna do with you?" The brunette questioned in disbelief, yet she was still surprised by either the girl's stupidity or her boldness, but maybe both.

"I'll leave that to your imagination. But in the meantime, hurry up and take me home." The younger girl rolled her eyes from her teacher's constant rhetorical questions and her slowness in catching on.

Walking out without another word, Ivy felt the presence of Blake walking directly behind her in pursuit. A few moments in pushing through the crowd of sweaty bodies, Ivy found Luca passed out on the couched table she had left her, she almost felt bad for leaving her for too long.