Chapter 6: Contact 6

James stumbled into the small room, closing the door noisely behind him.

It took his eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness around him. He spotted Venus huddled in a corner. Her doe eyes wide. He was to drunk to tell her emotions apart, he didn't know if she was surprised or scared. But in his state of mind he didn't care. He walked toward her intent on having her.

She stood on shaky legs and tried to run past him, to fight him off but he was much to strong for her. His large hands gripped her wrists and pinned her down. He gazed at her through lust filled eyes. He had yearned for her since the first day he had encountered her.

Now in his drunken state he had the courage to take what he wanted. Venus struggled underneath him. She kicked her feet and wiggled, squirming uncontrollably. But James did not budge, he straddled her, his hold on her wrist growing painful. “No!-" she shouted as he roughly kissed her. His lips treated hers and he groaned. Sexual need for her so strong he almost took her at that very moment.

Though he was drunk he knew he wanted to savor her, to savor the taste of her, to savor this moment. His tongue seemed to move of its own accord as it thrust in and out of her mouth. Venus felt burning sensations tremor through her body. She could no longer fight; her body cried for mercy as her limbs ached. She knew at that moment that she could not stop the inevitable.

He would have her and she did not have the power to stop him. She closed her eyes, tears streaming from them heavily. The picture of James in her mind quickly faded into that of another man. He was just like the others. His smiles, his kindness and his respect towards her had all been an act. He suckled along her neck and she winced. Fear sat and mad itself at home in her consciousness.

------------------------------------

James released her wrist and trailed his hands up her nightgown. Her warm skin felt magnificent against his over sensitized skin. As he moved his hands along her thighs she squirmed at his touch. He groaned as he knew he could not take this torture a moment longer.

His fingers grasped the small fabric of her panties and he proceeded to pull them off. Her strength seemed to return because she was able to strike him. The Palm of her hand cracked against his cheek. He merely grabbed her hand and pinned it down, ignoring the pain in his cheek. He smashed their lips together muffling her cries. With his free hand he touched her in her most intimate spot. Shock hit her hard. Her body arched, protesting at the contact. As he continued to kiss her she knew that her lips would be swollen. Suddenly his hand left her and she faintly heard the sound of fabric being removed. Then he was hovering over her once again, his warm whiskey scented breath fanning against her face.

She gasped as he moved between her legs and pushed into her. Tears sprang to her eyes as he thrusted. She placed her shaking hands against his chest, trying to push him away. He began to move and she arched her body, her mouth forming an O as she groaned in pain. Her voice trembled as gazed up at him through pain filled eyes.

“No...please..." She sobbed as she struggled to take a deep breath.

Her plea seemed to sober him and he looked at her, truly saw her. The liquor in his system seemed to disappear as he realized what he was doing. He was forcing himself on her. He doing the one thing he thought he would never do. He was turning into his father. Images of his father taking abusive pleasure from his mother rang through his mind. James moved, intending to stop and leave but as he moved his body, overly sensitized, fell apart.

His sexual frustration vanished as he fell forward, his body crushing hers as the tremors of pleasure rang throughout his body. Venus sucked in a breath of air as a rugged sob shot through her. James heard her cries and his heart ached. What had he done?

Like, vote and comment please! I would love for you all to tell me how I'm doing!!