Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Flashback: 2014

~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~

Jan. 7, 2019

Ashland, OR

Ashlyn was ready for the day while making breakfast for her and Sean. They were going back to work and school after their long Christmas break.

Ashlyn heard a sound as she saw Seam come into the kitchen from the hallway, and was already dressed for school, carrying his backpack and coat while he put them on the chair at the kitchen table.

"Morning mom," he smiled, seeing her as he went over to kiss her cheek and hugging her.

"Morning baby," she smiled, kissing his cheek and hugged back.

Sean grabbed a plate with toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and went to the table to put the plate down before going to the cupboard to grab two glasses. "Do I really have to go back to school?" he whined.

Ash sighed, "Sadly yes, because I have to head into work too."

Sean goes to the fridge to pour himself and his mom a glass of milk. "I was so used to this break."

"Well," Ash dragged out as she plates herself some breakfast and turns the stove off before going over to set it down at the table. "If you get straight A's the rest of the school year, maybe I can come up with a reward?" she smiled; she was ready to tell him the news that Leigh told her last night.

"What's that?" Sean asked as he put the glasses down for them and sits down at his spot at the table.

"Well... how would you like to go on a summer vacay?"

Seam looks at her, "Where?"

She smiled, "London?"

"What?" he asked surprised. "Seriously?"

Ashlyn smiles with a nod, "We just have to save up for the tourist stuff."

"But, we have to fly there. You told me it costs a lot of money."