Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The next morning, Ash was waking up and see Harry slowly getting dressed.

"You're leaving?" she asked.

"Sadly yes. I have to get ready to see grams, which you are too. We're seeing her this afternoon, and she'll make the press announcement tonight or tomorrow."

"Okay," she smiled.

After he got his stuff together, he goes over and kisses her passionately.

"I'll see you later."

"Bye," she smiles.

He leaves the room and shuts the door.

She giggles as she slowly gets out of bed and starts to get ready herself, not until she calls a certain brother.

"Annyeonghasibnikka?" he asked.

"I'm engaged."

There was a pause, "Wait? What? How?" She heard him talking to the others in the background, "When?! Details Eonni!"

Ash explains the trip and how Harry asked her and sent a picture of the ring.

"That's beautiful Ash," he said as she heard voices in the background. "The guys even agree."

She smiles, "Please don't say anything yet! I'm seeing her majesty this afternoon or evening for her blessing and approval."

"We won't. But hey, I'm really happy for you Ash. You really deserve to have someone that loves you and Sean in your life... next to me and the guys of course."

"Of course. No one can steal our special love for each other."

"Salanghae eonni," she heard everyone say.

"Salanghae namdongsaeng."

After Ash ends the call, there is a knock on the door.

"Just a minute," she said as she finishes getting ready and then looks at her bedroom door, "Who is it?" she asked.

The door opens and Leigh peeks her head in, "Good, you're up."

"Morning," she answered as Leigh and Michelle walks in and shuts the door.

"Morning, so how was last night?" Leigh asked.

"Fine, why?" Ash asked.

"Nothing," she smiled as Michelle goes back to the bedroom doors.

"OMG, if you think we did it, you're wrong," Ash laughed.

"That means you did it in Paris," Leigh said.

"Leigh!" Ash said.

"Meaning you did," Leigh teased.

Michelle opens the doors as once again the stylists come in and a rack of dresses.

"What is going on?" Ash asked watching everyone come in.

"Harry said that you have to get dressed and look nice in a few hours right?."

"Yes?" Ash asked puzzled.

"You're going to go see her majesty," Michelle beamed.

"You're going to get your blessing today," Leigh smiled.

"What color?" someone asked over by the dresses.