CHAPTER 11, No more...

// Hey my salty cherries, how are you all? please stay safe. Just a filler chapter. Please don't hate me after reading this. Go easy on me.
I wanted to ask you about the ship name, any suggestions???
Please let me know if you have...

LOVE YOU ALL
STAY SAFE//

KYLE's POV...

Lucas came downstairs, our eyes met. He was looking like sex on legs, I just want make him mine. I gave him a nod, which he returned, anyone with eyes can say he is stressed. My mother send him a glare and mom just gave him a sympathetic look. He went towards his dad and they started talking. I looked away. Riya, Hunt and Albert were talking. Aaron, came and joined them. He is the heir of Grover King Empire, son of Mr. Jayden Grover, who is the business rival's of Mr. Williams and Mr. Lucifer.

How I know all this details, my mom is the secretary of Mr. Lucifer and my mother was the secretary of Mr. Williams. But she was fired, because she defended Lucas and Hunt from Catty-the bitch. Then she started a restaurant. Now she has 18.

They were all talking. So, I decided to join them.

"...I know and you can get lost now." I heard Riya say, she was looking kind of pale.

"Hey, easy, cool. I am just stating a fact. The Williams are just total disgrace. His dad married a gold digger, his brother is a well known play boy and he..." Aaron said pointing Hunt.
"He killed his mom, the second he was born." He said. My eyes went wide. Hunt always hated talking about that, and he always felt guilt.

"That's enough." Albert said.
"Well, excuse me." Aaron left with that. Hunt also walked away, Albert was ready to follow him, but I stopped him.
"Don't he needs time alone." I told him.
"But he..."
"I know, you like him. But trust me, he wants to be alone."
"You know??"
"Yep. I know and lets go he will come around in a few minutes."
"okay"

When we went inside, Riya and Lucas were whispering and suddenly she started coughing, very hard. Mr. Khan handed her a glass of water. But she was not even able to hold her. She was now leaning on Lucas chest he was slapping her face to keep her awake. Albert nudged me,

"Call Hunter, ask him to get the car ready." He told me. I nodded. I called Hunt. He picked up after the fifth ring.

"Kyle if you have called me to calm down..." He started but I cut him off.
"SOMETHING HAPPEND TO RIYA!!!" I yelled.
"What?"
"Get the car ready and wait at the entrance." I didn't wait for his reply, I ended the call.

Albert was carrying her, followed by Lucas and Mr. Khan. When we reached the entrance, Hunt was there in the car. I opened the door and helped him to place Riya. Albert placed her in the middle and climbed in, I took my seat other side of her. We both had an arm around her, her head was leaning on Albert's chest. Hunter was driving his fastest breaking every traffic rule and I just want him to drive even faster. Some cars were following us, I know it's Mr. Khan and others.

We reached the hospital in a few minutes. Riya looked even paler, her breathing and heart beat slowing down. I just didn't know what to do. Everything went blur. But I remember getting out of car, some people took her into emergency unit. We weren't allowed in, but we wanted to be there. So instead we stood out of door.

"What happened?" Hunt asked Lucas who was still speechless.
" I... I don't know. She said she had a plan, but I didn't know, she was planning this. Trust me, I really don't know. Kyle you trust me right?" He asked me, hope in his eyes. I nodded.

"Lucas, ofcourse we know you didn't knew about this. But are you sure, it's... this, that she planned?" Albert asked. Lucas nodded.
"I know she has a brain of 5 year old, but really. I sure to god, if something happened to her, I swear to god, I will bring her back alive just to kill her." Albert said through gritted teeth.

The door burst open, Mr. Khan walked in.

"Any updates?" He asked. We shook head no. He sighed. We waited for god knows how long, before the doctor came.

"Sorry, she is no more."