CHAPTER 13, Jinx?

// Hey my salty cherries, how are you all? be safe...
New update in Hun't Pov, surprise surprise...
Sorry for the late update...
Love you all <3...\\

HUNTER's POV...

All of jumped on couches in living room, exhausted. Not three minutes in the silence, my girlfriend Melody came and slapped me. The sound of the slap breaking the silence followed by several gasps.

"What the fuck?" I hissed, cupping my cheek.
"This is what you get for being born, you should have died, you have no right to be alive. Just go die. Go die. You pathetic bastard. Just go die. Die!" She yelled and raised a hand to slap me again but Lucas caught her hand.
"Who the fuck do you think you are, he is my brother and no one gets to hurt him, no one, do you understand?" he spat.
"Don't you dare touch me, you faggot!!!" she yelled like a mad women.

With tears threatening to fall, flash backs from evening with Aaron hit me like a lighting, so I ran. I ran from there till I was in the safety of my room. I closed the door behind me, I went straight to the bathroom and got in the tub, turned on the cold water. I sat there letting the tears fall, hugging my knees, burying my face in my arms, hiding myself from the world.

After what felt hours, I felt a hand on my knees. I flinched and looked up, waited for my eyes to clear and saw Albert.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay." He said, I just cried more. He just hugged me and I cling on to him like my life depended. He turned off the water.

"Why?
Ever since I was a kid, I have never done anything right. I have never succeeded in anything. I am such a jinx. Everyone hates me.

Why me?

Why?" I cried my heart out.
"Let's get you changed before you caught cold." He said, after I have calmed down, and attempted to get up, but I pulled him down.

"Why are you here? When nobody cares I die or live then why are you here?" I asked. He sighed and sat outside of the bath tub.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because it's the truth."

"I don't think so."

"But I know so."

"Oh really, then why do you think Lucas said that?"

"It's because I am his brother."

"Okay...Then what about Kyle?"

"He is my best friend and I don't know anyone who cares for me other than them."

"Wow, you definitely need glasses."

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you think I am here if I don't care for you?"

"..."

"Look Hunt, not everyone one can see how special and amazing you are, because they are all idiots and they are world's biggest blind with eyesight. What I want to say is, don't live for those who hates you. Live for those who you love. Now get changed, I'll wait outside" He said kissed my forehead and left. I stared at him, ignoring the butterflies in my stomach.

After I finished getting changed I left the bathroom to see Albert gone. I sighed and left the room. I heard the someone yelling and decided to follow. Little did I know curiosity kill the cat. The sounds led to Albert's room. I peeked in, there were two people, Albert and his friend I think.

"...but Alb he is a fag, a fag. Can't you see that. And his brother, don't even get me started. He is the perfect definition of jinx. He's cursed. They don't deserve it, Alb. Come with me. This is your chance to leave this piece of shit." Who I assume Ken said

"Get out. Thinking that I was your friend ones, making me feel disgusting. And don't you dare say about Hunter like that. Don't you dare..." Alb gritted, why do I feel like I am watching a movie, and shit I am missing popcorn. Hunt, what the hell are you thinking about, it's a serious situation, I internally face palmed.

"Oh really, don't tell me you suck dicks too, and you have been affected by fag virus. Great, just great...

Oh shit., don't tell me you like that piece of shit Alb, you were good what happened to you??? You were not a fag!" Ken yelled.

"Yes!!! Yes, I am gay, and yes I like hunter...."

I don't who what he said afterwards, all my focus was on a single sentence. I silently left to my room. I lied on my bed, Albert likes me? Me??? What did he saw in me? I am not worth anything; I am not his match. Does Lucas know? How could he? I don't have anything, I am just the jinx box, a box full of bad lucks, why me? When he can have anyone, is this some kind of jokes? It must be because moment of heat, yeah...

My door creaked open, I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. "Hunter?" the voice called, it's was his voice, Albert's. Soon my stomach was filled with butterflies. I can feel the bed dip beside me. My heart beating faster than ever. He kissed my forehead and said a single sentence and left, which made me lose my all insecurities and feel something towards him...

"You matter Hunter, you matter the most to me..."    

\\ Finally Hunt knows, let's see what happens...\\