CHAPTER 30, Shot!

// Hey lovelies...

Guess who finished the story finally? me! me! me!
I can't believe, I actually finished my first bxb story...
I am soo happy right now. I know its not a good story, but its still a story, right??
Its the longest chapter I have ever written...
Hope you enjoy it...

Stay safe...

Love you...//

No one's POV...

They were out. Lucas, Kyle and Albert were in front of the building. Each had a gun, for which Albert had license.

"Are you sure this is the location?" asked Lucas.

"Yeah, its what she sent me. Why? Any problem?" Albert asked.

"Do you know this place?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah my mom used to take me to this place to meet a friend of hers. I don't remember much, it was too long ago. But we stopped coming afterwards. When I asked her about it, she just said that none of her friend lives here anymore.

Why would someone take Hunter here of all place? What do they want?" Lucas replied.

"Lets find out" Albert said and opened the door.

"Kyle you go search for Riya, Albert and I will go look for Hunter." Lucas suggested. For which Kyle nodded. They all wore their Bluetooth before parting their ways. They wouldn't have walked even 5 steps when they heard a gun shot, followed by a scream, a female's scream to be exact.

They all looked at each other. The three ran towards the direction of the sound. They could see bodies of goons lying on the way. They were checking every room as they were passing by. When they reached the last hallway. They could see that the last room was open.

The 3 barged in, it was dark but they could still see an unconscious Riya lying in a pool of blood. Her stomach was shot. Her white shirt turned red. Beside her was a women with a gun, still pointing at the unconscious body.

It was Catty...

"Too bad she was the one who was shot..." She said clicking her tongue in a pitiful manner.

"So, who's going to be next?" She asked with eagerness.

"Should I kill you Kyle, cause you are the reason it all happened! If you didn't appear, Lucas would have married Riya and I... I... I would have become the strongest among the shareholders, richest among all, powerful enough to rule the world..." She laughed like a maniac.

"Don't worry Riya, they will join you soon..." She said turning towards Riya.

Before she could press the trigger, Lucas pressed his. He shot at Catty's leg causing her to fall with a scream.

"Why would you do that Lucas? Why? I am doing this for our family! For us!" She said in pain, wailing.

"For family you said? For us? You mean you? You did everything for yourself. You are a mindless selfish bitch! And you are not my family. You never were and never will!" Lucas replied.

"Guess I will have to kill you too, along with your dear father" She said with an evil smirk.

"What do you mean by that? What do you mean kill him?!" Lucas all but screamed.

He went infront of her and bent to reach her eye level. He took the gun, that slipped past her hands, when she fell.

"Tell me or I will kill you..." Lucas threatened placing his gun on her forehead.