CHAPTER 27,Get out!

No one's POV...

"Get out!" Riya calmly said.
"Come on Riya it was just a harmless kiss. You can't get mad at me for just a kiss. You can't be that unreasonable." Alex argued.

"Unreasonable? You think I am unreasonable? I think its a pretty good reason cause you kissed a guy who is taken, infront of his boyfriend. Still think I am being unreasonable?" She was really trying to keep calm at this point.
"Why do you care so much Riya?, huh why do you?" He harshly grabbed her arm and started to squeeze it. 

"Is it really just that you care about them or something else? Do you like one of them? Tell me Riya do you ? Who is it? Is it Lucas or is it Kyle? Tell me!" Alex was yelling like a maniac.
"Let go Alex! You are hurting me. Let me go!" Tears started to form by how hard he was gripping her.

"Are you going to tell me or not?" He yelled without caring who hears.
"Alex, don't test my patience, let me go."
"Or what? What are you gonna do? Call your boyfriends, huh? No one's gonna come."

"I thought she told you to let go..." They both turned to see a pissed Albert with murdering eyes. Albert punches Alex quite hardly in the face.
"I will give you exactly five minutes to pick your shit up and to get lost, now!!!" He said in threatening tone, which made Alex run with his tail between his legs.

"Thanks but that was not necessary. I could have handled it myself." Riya said.
"Oh don't worry i saw how well you could handle it." Albert mocked her.
" Trust me I can." She said with a confident grin.
"And how is that exactly?" He asked. Riya suddenly threw a punch in his face and kicked him in the stomach.
"Like this" she said with a cocky grin.
"That was tough." He admitted while coughing holding his stomach.
"Martial arts, I learned it for like 3 years."
Alex comes out all of sudden.

"Out!" Albert barks order.
"You will regret it one day Riya, you will..."Alex said.
"Can you leave already?" This time it was Hunter. And then Alex left.
"I am really sorry guys. I didn't knew he would be like this. You know back then he used to be so nice, so good and pure. He was my best friend. I don't know what changed him. Sorry guys." Riya said feeling sad.

"Its okay Riya. Sometimes people who you love, who you think knows you better, who understands you better than others are the one who hurts you the most. Blinded by the trust that you have on them, you find a way to hurt yourself" Albert said while hugging her causing her to nod.
"Let me join too..." Hunter joined the hug too...

//So....   What do you think???//