CHAPTER 20, RETURN TO OUR WORLD

//Hiya my salty cherries, see your girl has updated a new chapter. I know its kinda filler one, but bear with me. Things are going to heat up, so buckle up tight.....
By the way, its 1:35 AM here and I am tying instead of sleeping. 
Have a good day/ night. Bye Bye...

Stay safe.
Love you all guys...//

Lucas's POV...

We are leaving today, well except Riya. She is staying for the weekend, we would have too if not for over classes. Well I think its time to return to our world. I hugged Riya and kissed her forehead.

"Take care." I said to her.
"You too. Remember no matter what happens we are all there for you." She whispered. I nodded and stepped back. I went near Ryan, to say goodbye but only to be engulfed in a hug, much-needed hug at that. Because it felt fatherly, I don't even remember the last time my father hugged me.

"Once again thanks for everything." I said to him after pulling from the hug. He as usual waved it off. You see when Ryan asked me, what his reasons should be to call of the wedding, I could have simply said him to lie and make up a story. You know, it was very tempting to hide from problems. However, the thought of Kyle made me realize, I have to be strong, atleast for him. I told him to not to mention any reasons. Since then I am waiting for my dad to call me and blow up. But it looks like, that's not going to happen and let me tell you I am not very patient, unless, its means to make Kyle beg for me to take him.

We all said goodbye and got ready for the journey to begin...
~
~
~
~
~

*time skip*

"Oh my gosh, I am so tired." Kyle mumbled falling face first on my bed, rolling around like crazy.

"Oh my bed, you don't know how much I missed you." He mumbled into the sheets. I chuckled at the sight.

"You do know that it's my bed right." I asked playfully sitting near him. I heard him gasp loudly,

"So you are not going to share it with me, very bad Lucas, very bad. I thought you loved me, I thought we are supposed to share things. But no, news flash, my boyfriend is taking list of yours's and mine's not ours's." He said dramatically. Causing me too roll my eyes at him.

"Okay, so why are you being a drama king this early?" I asked him shoving him playing, pinning him to bed.

"You just looked lost in your thoughts, its not like I was worried about you and wanted to help your little mind to relax. I guess I just wanted you to give me attention me." He said looking into my eyes, gosh how does he not know, how much affect he has on me.

"Thanks you." I whispered just right above his lips.

"Shut up and just kiss me already you dumbass." I smirked and kissed him passionately. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he immediately granted and a non-existent tongue battle, which I ofcouresly won. I pulled away first, for much needed air.

"I love you." I said to him.

"I—" he was cut off by my phone ringing, I groaned and answered the without looking at the caller Id. Only for a voice to scream,

"LUCAS MATTHEW WILLIAMS, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!"