CHP:-25

Enjoy reading guys
                           ***

(Beware ahead! You might feel tons of emotions.)

If you guys make any noise, I'll kick you out of the room." I heard Shivaay's voice.

I slowly opened my eyes to see everyone surrounding me looking confused, happy, excited!

"Good morning. Why are you guys looking at me differently?"

"Look at yourself !" Shadow pointed towards mirror. I gasped looking at my reflection. My hairs, they were now reaching down my butt and had turn more shiny with gist of brown shade. I touched the mark now situated on the neck, it was a design of Rose. I stood up and found inch of my height increased. My facial features had changed and my skin was literally glowing. I couldn't believe the girl standing in front was me.

"You look breath-taking sweetheart!" Shivaay walked forward pecking my lips.

"Ahmm..I guess it's are time to leave. Let newly mated explore each other in all the ways!" Grace spoke throwing a wink at me. I blushed understanding the hidden meaning.

The door closed , leaving only me & him in the room and before I knew I was on the bed with him on top, I have read in few books that werewolf especially Alpha males don't let their other half leave room for more than a week once they have freshly marked and mated with the Luna.

I moaned as he extended his canines into my mark once again making me see stars.

"Shivaay we have to leave in the evening!" I reminded him knowing if we don't stop right now, he won't let me out of the room for next few days.

I know mate, it's just a makeout and trust me once we reach our pack, I'm not allowing you to get out of the bed for few weeks!" His words ignited desire between my legs. Just thinking of it made me feel hot.

"I can smell your arousal Annie, and trust me you are doing no help to stop me." With that he pulled me into his arms and walked inside washroom where we did a quickie!

...

"Come soon to meet and if any problem, I'm just a call away. Okay!" I nodded and hugged my big bro. I'm gonna miss him so much. We bid goodbye to every one, and ofcourse my Snuggle who licked my whole face making me giggle. Grace and Om with Snuggle were gonna stay here for few days before coming back to Silver Blood Pack. Trust me Snuggle was now staying more with Grace than me...I'm hurt (joke).And guess what, Earthy and Skylar are coming with us.

We sat in one car while Rudy, Skylar,Earthy and others sat in another car

"Is there any update regarding Rarobreeds?" I asked looking at him reading few mails.

"Surprisingly, no attack has been happened since past 3 days and I'm yet to get in touch with Rogue King. I've already invited King Stephan & Rogue King to our kingdom next week so that we can start planning the attack strategy plus some guards are been posted around the cave who will keep us updated.

"Hmm...will Amber be there?" I was already missing her and two little muckchins.

"Not sure but maybe they are." I yawned feeling exhausted and allowed myself lulling to sleep, keeping my head on his shoulder.

A sudden jolt made me open my eyes with jerk. "Did we reach?" I rubbed my eyes trying to see clearly..

"Not yet! Something is not correct." He mumbled looking around.

"What happened Rev?" Shivaay asked to one of the pack warrior that was driving with us.

"Sir, seems tire is punctured. I'll quickly replace it."

"It's a trap. Inform others." I grabbed his hand feeling sudden uneasiness.

"Annie, you stay inside and Rev be here for Luna and lock all the doors & windows."

"Yes Alpha."

"Shivaay be careful!" He nodded before walking out. A sudden bang made my breath hitched. Out of nowhere ten Rarobreeds jumped out.

I gasped knowing even though Shivaay been King Alpha, he wouldn't be able to take down these many single handedly. No doubt he is mighty and powerful but Rarobreeds strength is ten times stronger than any regular werewolf or vampire.

"Let me go out Rev" I tried opening the door.

"Sorry Luna, I can't." I sighed knowing he is not gonna listen. I saw Zion has taken Shivaay's place and was mercilessly biting and killing the breeds. Few of them tried to break the car windows but it wouldn't break as they were imported glasses.

A pain ran down my stomach knowing Shivaay was hurt. I was feeling helpless,

"Rev open the door now. It's my order!" I shouted in Luna tone making him flinch. Without any argument he did and I quickly rushed out grabbing my weapons. I was no fool to change into wolf form in front of these beasts.

Rev followed me, and started fighting in his wolf form. I plunged knife into one's heart who tried attacking me, killing him at spot. I felt another pain on my leg but ignored it and continued fighting. In no way, I was letting my mate fight alone with these species.

I hissed as one of them was lucky enough to slit my arm with his nails. I twisted around, plunging arrow exactly at centre of his forehead.

I could see Zion was all tired and injured, soon Rudy, Skylar rushed inn, with Sky and Earthy's super power we were able to defeat our enemies when a loud cry left my mouth making me hold my chest in pain.

I looked at Shivaay, who was now into his human form withering in pain as silver knife plunged near his heart.

"Shivaay!" I ran towards him, grabbing his head in my lap. In a swift I removed the knife from his heart making him shout in pain. Tears continuesly flowed from my eyes as I saw him in pain. I tried stopping the blood but it was flowing out continuesly, due to silver his wolf was unable to heal himself.

"Shivaay, please stay strong, we will make it through it." I patted his cheeks constantly to stay awake.

"Annie , I don't think I will be able to make it!" His coughed blood out.

"Don't say such thing Shiv, please. You will be fine."

"I'm sorry Annie, I promised to stay together forever, but I guess I'm breaking this promise today." He spoke taking deep breaths.

"No you aren't going anywhere, and I'm not letting you go anywhere. Rev, Skylar please do something!" I shouted to find them all looking down with tears in there eyes.

"Stop crying, he isn't going anywhere. We need to take him to the hospital." I spoke in my Luna tone.

"It's ..too late Annie. I...I'm sorry. I love you." With that he closed his eyes and a strong pain erupted my body, indicating the break of bond. Shivaay...... I shouted sobbing, while hugging his lifeless body close to my heart.

                              ***

Just wanna say one thing, Trust your writer and continue reading the story.

Wanna know your opinions and comments regarding the sudden twist in the story. Kindly let me know.

          Do read, vote and comment.