CHP:-2

Enjoy reading guys

                             ***

"Silver Blood Pack"  A shiver ran down my body listening to it.

"If I am not wrong , I've heard that your pack is strongest in werewolf world and your Alpha is ruthless!" I exclaimed.

"Yes and I'm so proud of my brother." She had a proud look on her face. Wait! Did she just say brother?

"You're alpha's daughter?" She nodded looking at Shadow.

"I've informed them about meeting my mate and they will be here next week."

"I'm glad you are awake Annie." Dr. Zoe entered inside.

"All thank to you and your team Uncle Zoe." He is Grace's father.

"Thank you my child but you are the real warrior. Moon goddess has her blessings on you that is why you are alive or else we would have lost you ." His tone was serious. I looked beside to see Shadow having hard look with his fist tightly clenched.

I opened my mouth to ask but was cut off as my mother rushed in grabbing me into a tight hug. "Thank moon goddess you are awake." She kissed my forehead and it was dad's turn to take me into a bear hug. His eyes were swollen and red, I felt guilty for making them tensed .

"It's not your fault princess. Please don't blame yourself." Dad spoke as if  understanding my thoughts.

"But what happened with me? Uncle Zoe could you please elaborate?" I asked. Everyone turned silent, I could see they were mind linking each other whether to tell me or not.

"People, I guess I'm here!" I spoke. Dad nodded towards Uncle Zoe to continue.

"You see Annie ,we found a small amount of silver in your system but it isn't any simple one but the most dangerous one that can kill a werewolf by just a mere drop. I gasped listening to him. Major point is how did it get inside your system and who is behind this and what was his/her motive in giving you such deadly silver?"

I did not know what to speak. Several thoughts were revolving around my mind.

"Annie, baby girl don't think about it too much. You need ample amount of rest." Dad carressed my face.

"Uncle is it okay if we take Annie home?" Shadow asked.

"Sure but no training for next 3 days only rest." He ordered. I pouted listening to no training.

"Don't you dare make a puppy face. This time neither me nor dad is gonna agree to it!" I huffed listening to Shadow.

....

"Happy Birthday princess,Nutella..,Annie..,baby girl.." Everyone wished as soon as clock struck 12.

"Thank you so much." Finally it was my birthday. Last week was a mess but now I'm glad everything was back to normal. I was so excited to meet my wolf and not to forget my mate. Somewhere I was nervous that changing into wolf will be painful but I quickly pushed my thoughts back and looked at the mouth watering cake waiting for me to cut and relish it.

"Make sure you call as soon as she starts feeling pain." Dad asked Grace and Phoenix who were gonna stay with me tonight.

They both nodded and dad left the room not before wishing me birthday once again. "So it's a girl nightout then?" I asked and the both squealed.

"Annie on a scale of 1 to 5 how eager are you to meet your mate?" Grace asked .

"10!" I giggled.

"Phoenix what was your feeling when you first met Dow?" I asked.

"You know I've been waiting for my mate as long as I remember. I gave up searching for my mate after I turned eighteen when my brother suggested me to travel around in search of my mate. I'm so glad I came here and finally I could meet my mate. That is why when I first saw him, I couldn't control my emotions and jumped on him taking him into a kiss. The feeling of meeting your mate is magical. Now when I have him I couldn't think of staying away from him for a second too!" Listening to Phoenix, I lost in my fantasy of meeting my mate.

All of sudden a pain shoot in my back region making me cry. I felt another pain hit me on my stomach region. Gosh! I could see Grace rushing out if room to call everyone while Phoenix asking me to take deep breaths. In few seconds, Shadow rushed inside looking all panicked.

I cried his name as another pain hit me. "It's okay baby, you are strong." He grabbed me in his arms and rushed outside in the backyard followed by dad and mom.

I whimpered in pain, I could feel my bones cracking . I closed my eyes and laid on the ground. After few seconds, I opened my eyes and looked down to find standing on my 4 paws, my legs covered with white and slight blue fur . I could feel my senses turned more sharp.

"Hey Annie, I'm your wolf Selena"

"It's nice to meet you buddy."

I turned around to find everyone looking at me with different expression, Phoenix and Grace had awe expression, mom and Shadow had her jaws hanging down while my dad had a proud expression on his face. I slightly turned my head being confused.

"Wow!" Shadow spoke breaking the silence and moved towards me. I sat on the ground as he came and sat Infront of him. A purr left my mouth as he carressed my head. I stood up and sat on his lap earning chuckle from him.

He continued carressing me and scratching behind my ears. We were soon joined by Grace and Phoenix.

"Shadow carry her inside right now!" Dad ordered in a serious tone making all of sudden .

I snuggled into his arms as we moved inside.

"What happened honey? Why are you looking tense?" Mom asked Dad carressing his shoulder.

"This is not possible. I mean I haven't heard of such werewolf born in past 3000 years. If she is here then surely something bad is brewing up!"

..... To be continued.

                               ***

Uncle Zoe - Grace's father.
Selena - Annie's wolf

I hope you guys are enjoying the chapters. Tell me if not!

I'm sure you all must be eager to hear what Adrian wants to say.

But who gave Annie the deadly silver? Is someone trying to kill her? If yes, then what's his/her motive?

Silver Blood Pack are coming tomorrow. will Shivaay be there or not?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

       Do read, vote and comment.