CHP:-16

Enjoy reading guys

                                ***

"Shivaay I know you are not ready to accept me as your mate but you also know that you can't do anything regarding this.  I spoke snuggling into his arms. I have accepted you as my mate and  could you please forget that you never wanted a mate just for tonight and make this pain go away?" I asked looking into his eyes.

He knew there was no option left other than mating. And it would not be called as forced as it would be happening on consent of both. Shivaay was fighting his inner turmoil. He can feel how much pain she is going through especially when she is Luna. He looked into her eyes and nodded. Annie passed a small smile and rested her back on his front.

Shivaay pulled her zip down running his finger through her back. A small moan escaped her mouth feeling the sparks. He bit her mark making her scream in delight. She had never felt such pleasure in her life.

His hands effortlessly freed her from her gown. She was now lying all naked in his arms with her back facing his front. His hands moved across her body,she moaned as he peppered kisses on her back. He rubbed her waist,giving ticklish feeling to her. He pulled her hairs on one side and attacked her neck . Annie arched towards left to give him better access.

Temperature around them turned hot. Screams and moans were heard around the 4 falls. Annie was now lost in world of pleasure, her pain was long forgotten. Shivaay was busy savouring her body with bites and kisses. He pulled her into long kiss,leaving her gasping for breath.
The water running down there body did no help to calm the temperature around.

All if sudden, Shivaay stood up and rushed out of the room not before wrapping towel around his waist, leaving confused Annie behind.

He walked inside with a small glass bottle that contained a purple liquid.

"Annie,drink this!" Shivaay forwarded the bottle.

"What's this?"

"I had informed Om to come here as soon as possible and finally he is here with the tonic." Shivaay explained.

Annie's eyes depicted hurt and held unshead tears, without asking anything she gulped down the liquid and stood up to wrap herself in bathrobe .

"How are you feeling?" He asked as they walked in their bedroom.

"Better!" She answered in one word. Drying her hair,she walked to her side of bed and slept without giving him second glance.

....

"Aww, aren't they two adorable!" I gushed as I saw Prince and Princy slowly crawling around.

"We are surprised to see them so comfortable around you. No offense dear but they hardly go to anyone." Amber spoke with her eyes fixed on her kids.

"None taken!" I exclaimed.

"Have you received your powers yet?" Amber asked.

"I haven't! I don't know why I should have received them as soon as my transformation took place!" I was still confused with it.

"Don't worry my dear, maybe moon goddess knows that it's not right time to give you your powers." I just nodded not knowing what to tell .

"How did you meet King Stephan?"

"I was abandoned by my family members as I did not turn into vampire after my 16th birthday. You see destiny took away my family but gave me Stephan and I couldn't be thankful enough for it." How I wish I had a same luck and my mate would love me as much as Stephan does Amber.

"Do you have library here?" I asked.

"Yes, let me escort you to there."

"No Amber, that's fine. Just tell me the way. "

"3rd floor ,right corner." I thanked her and followed the direction and finally reached the door that had Library written in bold letters.

As I took step inside, my nose filled with raw smells of book and furniture. It seems not many use this library. The library was big enough to build five penthouses but not big as back in our pack. I walked across shelves looking at different genres of the book.

I wanted to know more about vampires and there types, I grabbed few of the books I felt would give me some information.

There were so many things, I didn't knew about them and it wasn't mentioned in the previous books I read. I gasped as I came across a picture and the information written down.

I grabbed the book and ran towards downstairs towards the office where King , Shivaay and other members were present.

Knock knock* I waited impatiently for someone to open the door on other side.

As soon as door opened, I rushed towards King and Shivaay who were looking confused.

"I've got something that will blow up your minds!" I exclaimed thumping the book in between them.

"Rarobreeds also know as Possessed species. They are mixture of Vampire, Werewolf and Witch. They were created thousands of years ago by a magician name Blackmart who had come to know the existence of us, supernatural species. His fascination about supernatural species turned into Obsession and he decided that he wanted to rule all 3 world and wanted to be the most powerful person on the earth. With black magic and other tricks he created Rarobreeds that were most powerful creatures in the world. They had speed and skill of vampire, they could change into wolf form but only at night and they had few magical powers that a witch could perform. Overall combination of 3 supernatural species."

"But the guilty we have captured hasn't changed into his wolf nor did he use any powers till now!" Rogue King explained.

"It is because the person was handcuffed in silver and exposed to sunlight. Even though they are strongest but every supernatural species has one weakness and for werewolf it's silver and vampire it is sunlight ." Everyone nodded understanding the concept.

"I'm impressed Luna Annie!" King Stephan spoke. I nodded with a smile.

"So, what do we do now?" Om asked

"Thousands years back a guy named Blackmart created the Rarobreeds and now there is someone who is repeating the history. What about Blackmart , how did he die?" Shivaay asked.

"Unfortunately, there is no mention of his death here. Maybe he never died? And maybe he is back to fulfill his promise?"

"How can it be possible? Either Annie is correct or there is someone else behind this!" King exclaimed

.... To be continued

                           ***

I hope you guys are clear with concepts and characters.

Annie and Shivaay haven't mated yet!

Is Blackmart alive or is someone else following his steps?

How will they solve the mystery?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

Do read, vote and comment.