CHP:-10

Enjoy reading guys

                              ***

"We need to talk!" I looked up from my book to find Shivaay standing there.

"I don't think we have anything left to talk about. Just reject me and go." The rejection word hurt like a hell but now it's better to be rejected than to be in such mate bond that does nothing but suffocates.

I shrieked as he yanked me up . I had my hands on his shoulder for the support.

"Do not order me." He tightened his hold around my arms.

"I will and you cannot stop me." I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop being stubborn and listen to me once." He had serious tone. I stayed silent waiting for him to continue.

"I know I have been nothing but a jerk to you. I won't apologize because this is what I am, I mentally scoffed listening to him. It's not like I never wanted a mate, this line caught my attention, but there is a reason behind me not wanting a mate, I only know one thing that mate makes us weak and that's what leads to destruction. "

"Is it what you were here for?" I asked trying to process what I heard.

He nodded in no, "Why didn't I feel pain of rejection?" He asked.

"Selena,my wolf said that being a Werewolves Protector I cannot reject my mate. It's my  duty to protect every heart and soul and I couldn't seperate our souls especially when you are my other half." He nodded understanding.

"Can I ask you one thing?" I asked trying not to reflect my emotions.

"Go ahead!"

"Am I that bad to not deserve to be your mate? He looked shocked , Being child, I always fantasised that my mate would be so loving, caring and not to forget over protective. I chuckled remembering small me telling my mom about my future mate. I just wanted a happily ever after but I guess it's not possible in this birth. If you're gonna reject me, kindly do it as soon as possible. I can't handle this pain" I smiled through my tears, looking into his eyes before walking away.

I just couldn't control myself, every girl wants a life partner who respects her, loves her like she's his world , no doubt in werewolf world moon goddess has already chosen our mate and I have seen many yearning or going into depression and to some extent giving up their life for not finding their mate. Meeting your mate is counted as a blessing from moon goddess.

....

"Annie my child!" I heard a sweet voice calling my name but everything was dark around.

"Who is there?" I asked looking around when all of sudden bright light flashed making me close my eyes. There stood she, our creator, our mother, moon goddess, looking  ethereal and elegant as described in our books.

"Mother!" I bowed down on my knee.

"You don't need to bow Infront of me my child." I smiled with a nod.

"Now, I don't have much time but I'm sure you know what you are and what duty you are been assigned. I nodded. My child, you have to start preparing for the war from now. It's few months away from now and as you know there are 2 more Werewolves Protector, whom you will meet soon. I'm here to give you your powers and make sure you use them in the right way.

"Mother, is war necessary? Can't we negotiate between like a treaty between two supernatural world?" I asked knowing war consequences will just take blood and life.

"It's too late my child but there's no problem in trying. " She suggested.

"Mother, umm...I..

"Don't hesitate dear. I know you wanna ask about your current situation with your mate." I nodded.

"He has been through lot. Heal him with love and patience is all I can say."

"Yes mother. Will I meet you anytime soon?"

"When the right time comes, I will be here for you. " Saying this she disappeared leaving me alone in the darkness.

I felt something wet on my hands and slowly heard some voices in background.

"You did this to her, you killed her!" Why was the Grace shouting and at whom was she shouting?

"You bastard! My father had sent her with you so that she could be safe but you killed her!" Wait! it's Shadow voice. Is he here?

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to find myself in hospital room. What the hell I am doing here? But how did I get here at first place?

My eyes landed on Shadow who was in arms of Phoenix crying his heart out, Shivaay stood on another corner looking down and Grace was sobbing in Om's arms. Whose dead? I thought.

"Annie!" Shadow ran towards me and showered my face with kisses.

Did I said that loud?

"Yes you did!" He spoke and hugged me really tight.

Next Grace and Phoenix jumped on me and cried their heart out. I looked towards Shivaay who had look of relief and happiness on his face.

"What happened? Can someone tell me please?" I asked trying to calm my two crying best friends. I looked towards Om and Shadow for help, they nodded understanding and took them away out of the room trying to calm them. I did not miss how Shadow glared at Shivaay as if warning him before he left.

"How did I ended up here?" I asked Shivaay who stood at the same spot not moving a bit.

"Last night when I came to your room to inform you that your brother Shadow and Phoenix would be here, you didn't open the room. After getting no response for continues 15 minutes, I knocked out the door and walked in to find you sleeping lifeless. I gasped, You weren't breathing Annie. I rushed you to the hospital where even after doctor trying all methods to revive you back  you didn't respond. I thought I lost you too. My heart broke hearing him. He lost me too, who is another person that he was referring to?

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with me once again!" I don't know why but this rude sentence left my mouth. I saw hurt flashing across his eyes and a guilt crossed my heart. Well done Annie!

....to be continued.

                               ***

Shivaay is slowly trying to open up. He confessed that it wasn't that he didn't wanted a mate but something is stopping him to accept the mate bond.

War is in next few months, will Annie be able to handle pressure of duty given by moon goddess and on other side trying to start afresh with Shivaay?

Will she be successful? Will Shivaay break his walls that he had built several years ago!

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

        Do read,vote and comment.