CHP:-31

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

Recap:- "I wanted to go for shopping but I don't think after yesterday's incident our mates would let us go anywhere!" Amber spoke and we nodded.

"We can have a pool party!" I suggested making them both nod in excitement. This way Amber would be able to forget the nightmare and enjoy for sometime.

"Great, I'll order few of workers to prepare everything for the party, till then let's find the swim wear." I smirked.

I grabbed Prince in my arms and Amber took Princy in her arms before we made our way upstairs to my room.

(Mature Content ahead 18+)
                              ***

"Shivaay we have organised a pool party, so when you are done with your meeting, get your as*es down here!" Annie mind-linked.

"Aye Aye captain!" Shivaay replied and cut off his link.

"Ready for some fun-time guys!" Amber shouted making us cheer. Prince and Princy were already asleep, right now me, Luna Peter, Amber and other pack members were already at the pool side.

All the kids were in the pack house taken care by babysitter's. Backyard pool area was big enough to hold more than 1000 people. Music blasted in full volumes, many of the members were playing volleyball inside the pool and hand fighting where two males would stand opposite sides, having females on their shoulder who will hand wrestle with each other, the first one to fall in the pool will loose making another win.

Suddenly everything went silent, as the three hottest man on the earth walked inn. There stood Shivaay,  Stephan and Tyson (Rogue King...I hope you guys remember!)

Anika's mouth watered looking at her hot piece of mate, who was standing there just wearing swim shorts, her upper body was all naked which showcased his six pack abbs that made all unmated women around him go gaga and same was the reaction for Stephan and Tyson.

A roaring growl was heard making everyone's head bend down. Annie, Amber and Peter stood their growling not liking others see what's theirs.

Shivaay, Stephan and Tyson made their way towards their mate and took them into their arms speaking nothing but sweet to calm them down.

"DJ hit the music!" Shivaay ordered and everyone got back to what they were doing.

"Somebody is looking delicious!" Shivaay whispered drawing patterns on Anika's bare waist.

"And someone is too hot to handle!" Annie's hands ran up and down his bare chest.

"It's good that you all decide for the pool party, I guess pack needed some fun time to forget the ongoing danger." Shivaay looked around to find his pack members all cherry and happy playing, dancing and having fun.

"Mmm... let's take a dip in pool!" Saying this Annie pulled Shivaay with her.

Amber and Stephan were being cosy on the arm chair as every now and then Amber would giggle and blush at what Stephan was saying.

Tyson and Peter were nowhere to be found, ahmm ahmm;)

Shivaay and Annie danced and even played with pack members much to their surprise. The spark between them was just getting ignited as the environment around slowly started turning cold. By the time it was evening, everybody left for their home not before Shivaay announcing that bonfire and dinner would be held at pack house tonight.

As soon as they reached their room, Shivaay closed the door with 'thud' and pinned Annie to the nearby wall, taking her lips into his. Annie's hand found a way through his hairs as he dominated the kiss.