CHP:-30

Enjoy reading guys
                               ***

Recap:-

"Umm...Annie , actually could you pass Prince to Amber and Stephan! Don't take me wrong but since the time we brought you here , you weren't ready to leave Prince away from you ,we tried many times but Selena would growl everytime anyone would try taking him away."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry,Amber and King Stephan..I.."

"It's fine Annie, I can understand your wolf had turned possessive towards Prince and was protecting him just like a mother would protect his son." I passed Prince to Amber who cried happy tears holding his son who was now fit and fine.

                                 ***

"Shivaay, Annie we would like to ask something from you guys." Stephan spoke in serious voice gaining our attention.

"From when have you started asking man, just order it!" Shivaay answered.

"Me and Amber would want you and Annie to be God parents for Prince and Princy." I gasped looking at Shivaay who was already looking at me with small smile.

"We would be honoured King Stephan and Queen Amber." Shivaay replied making me nod in delight.

"In Vampire world we have different ritual in order to pass God parents duty so I would like you guys to forward your hands." Stephan asked and we forwarded our hands.

Stephan grabbed sleeping Princy in his arms while Amber had Prince in her arms, Stephan closed his eyes and started chanting , slowly a energy build around us. Stephan grabbed the dagger from his coat and passed a cut in his wrist and then Amber's, followed by Shivaay and me.

Our blood drops mixed in the bowl and sudden ball of energy passed like a current in my body making me shudder back, I felt a bond building up inside and knew that Prince and Princy were now a part of us.

"If the bond between you and kids is strong, real, and natural then you would have a mark formed on your wrist by tomorrow morning." We nodded understanding.

"Now, we know if something happens to us someday they would be having you guys as a parent figure." Amber spoke tending Prince.

"It's already late, you guys should rest. It's been tough time for you, we will continue with discussion tomorrow." Shivaay announced.

"Hmm...see you in the morning."

"Wait, I shouted making them stop...umm... Shivaay ask few of workers to shift babies crib in Amber and Stephan's room."

"Already did sweetheart. Don't worry, nothing will happen to them." I nodded looking at Prince and Princy. I stood up as my body took me towards sleeping kids... sleep tight my babies, will meet you in the morning." I kissed their forehead and hugged Amber knowing somewhere she was still not over the nightmare they faced few hours ago.

....

I woke up feeling thirsty and looked beside to find Shivaay in deep sleep. Without making much noise, I walked out of the room making my way into kitchen.

Gulping down the whole glass, I placed glass into the sink before walking back upstairs. I stopped near the window and looked up to the moon shining in the sky surrounded by twinkling stars.

My thoughts traced back to how could Rarobreed breech our patrol and make a way inside the house. As far as I know nobody was injured, I turned around walking into now a empty room that was nursery for the kids.

My sleep was far gone and I needed answer to my questions, so without any second thought I jumped out of window swiftly changing into my wolf and landing on my four paws.

Selena started sniffing in order to look out for something strange, we walked towards border of our pack to find guards patrolling at the perimeter.

They got alert as soon as they heard a twig breaking sound. They bowed as they saw me walk out of the bushes.

"Luna Queen, is everything okay? You here at midnight!" One of the guard walked forward.

"Could you tell me who was on patrolling before Rarobreed entered our premises?"

"Umm...Luna Queen ..no one." He looked down ashamed.

"What do you mean no one?" I asked calmly as I could feel his fear.

"Everyday our positions change and today in the morning when we were looking for our alloted area this area column was empty."

"Okay." Now everything was getting clear , someone had purposely not alloted or erased the data and that someone is to be captured before anything big happens.

"Do you know who is responsible for allocation?"

"Gamma Rudy, Luna." He replied.

Rudy cannot be the one,there is someone else behind it. I guess other investigation part would only be possible tomorrow.

Shifting back into the wolf, we made our way back to the house. Selena gave me back the control and silently I slipped between the sheets, nuzzling into my mate before going back to sleep.

By the time I woke up, Shivaay had already gone. I looked at the clock, it was 10 in the morning. Getting ready, I made way downstairs in search of Amber and kids.

Shivaay had mind-linked while I was showering that he was in important meeting with Kings and other Alphas which means Amber and Peter would be there.

As soon as I walked into dining area, I was welcomed with the scene of kids crawling around the ground, toys scattered around while Amber and Peter chatted.

"My babies!" I shrieked in joy and saw Prince and Princy look up before they started giggling.

"Aww..my muckchins are all happy. Come here my darlings." I grabbed them making them sit on my lap and showering both of them with kisses."
My eyes landed on Prince, yesterday was a nightmare for all of us...I pecked his forehead and hugged both of them close to my heart cherishing the moment.

"We made the correct decision." Amber spoke making me look at her in question.

"Nobody could be better god parents than you and Shivaay." I smiled and greeted Luna Peter.

"What are we doing today?" I asked grabbing seat Infront and letting kids play with my hair.

"I wanted to go for shopping but I don't think after yesterday's incident our mates would let us go anywhere!" Amber spoke and we nodded.

"We can have a pool party!" I suggested making them both nod in excitement. This way Amber would be able to forget the nightmare and enjoy for sometime.

"Great, I'll order few of workers to prepare everything for the party, till then let's find the swim wear." I smirked.

I grabbed Prince in my arms and Amber took Princy in her arms before we made our way upstairs to my room.

.... To be continued.

                                 ***

Pool Party....🔥🤫❤️ Who is excited for it?

       Do read, vote and comment.