Chapter 26

Azalea Garcia

Frick a stick!

I don't know what that's supposed to mean but at this moment in time it doesn't matter.

"Amelia I r-really don't want to we-wear heels!" I say pleadingly giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

We had just come back from school and have come to Amelia's house to get ready for the party tonight.

We are currently in her room, me lay on my stomach on her bed facing Amelia who is bringing out boxes of heels from her closet.

"You don't have a choice, heels will look good with that dress not your air forces" she states rolling her eyes. I thought they looked kinda good with my dress though.

I huffed dramatically and face planted the bed. "You d-don't understand, the last time I wore h-heels was at o-one of my brothers work ce-celebrations and I tripped a-and knocked a waiter who wa-was holding a tray w-with glasses of champagne on it!"I exclaim.

She burst out laughing and I just glared at her. It not even funny it was incredibly embarrassing for me and my brother.

"Ok ok sorry for laughing but listen you can't be afraid of heels for the rest of your life just because of that plus I will teach you" she says.

After many minutes of me refusing I end up giving in and putting a pair of silver heels on. The heels were beautiful and I knew they must of cost a lot of money which made me more apprehensive.

I strapped them both and then stood up facing Amelia. "Right see it isn't that bad, start walking towards me" she says holding her hands out as if she's teaching a baby to walk.

I start taking slow steps towards her feeling like a complete idiot. Frick this is even harder than I remember.

Surprisingly I reach Amelia without tripping. "That was great, we just need to improve on your walk cause no offence but your walking like a penguin" she says making me turn bright red.

After a couple more tries of me walking across the room, I know it sounds pathetic, I can walk in heels without fully embarrassing myself.

I take of the heels and place them back in the box. "Oh shit it's 6 we need to get ready the party's at 7" she basically shouts in my ear before rushing towards the bathroom.

Amelia takes a shower first and then I get in. I wash my hair and shave everywhere possible.

When I get out I put my favourite Victoria secret lotion on and I quickly paint my toenails to match my dress.

"Azalea come out here I need to do your hair and makeup!" She shouts from outside the bathroom door.

"But I-I'm only in m-my towel" I shout back. "It's fine we're best friends remember" she says making me confused on what that's got to do with anything but makes me smile nevertheless.

I open the bathroom door and am instantly pulled to sit on her dressing table stool. Amelia had already done her makeup and her hair is in curlers.

Wow she's really good at makeup.

"Ok I'm gonna do your makeup first otherwise your curls will drop if I do your hair now" she says whilst rummaging through her makeup bag.

I agree and tell her that I don't want a lot of makeup which she complied to. After around 15 minutes she tells me she is finished and hands me a small mirror.

Woah I look kinda good what the frig.

She didn't put any foundation because if she did I would end up getting breakouts. She had done a smoky look on my eyes with a winged eyeliner and a volume mascara.