Chapter 27

*surprise bitches*

Ryder Perez

Oh shit.

"Ahh what the fuck was that for!" I hear Tommy one of the jocks shout. He was holding his head whilst Azalea was in a fit of giggles pointing at him.

Jesus Christ.

When Azalea took my bat off of me and demanded she wanted to play I was pretty confused because she's never that demanding.

Looking at her now I notice how her eyes were droopy and she was swaying slightly but I knew that she wouldn't drink so I don't know what the fucks wrong with her.

"Ryder d-did you see that! I j-just threw the bat at h-his head" she shouts."ye well done I guess" I lightly grab her wrist and take her away from the ping pong table and towards the kitchen instead.

When will Jax be here for fuck sake.

"Come on Azalea come and have a drink of water" I demand and push her towards the bar stool.

I look in the fridge for a bottle of water and open the lid for her to drink out of. I turn around to give her the drink but she's spinning around in the chair.

I grab the chair to stop it from spinning and she looks at me as if I've done something stupid. "What d-did you do that f-for?" She whines.

"It was giving me a headache" I say and tell her to drink the water. She complies and holds the bottle with two hands like a baby would.

I step back slightly and lean against the countertop to take my phone out.

I press Jax's number and wait for him to answer. "Yes?" He asks after it rings a couple times.

"Erm so I think Azalea is drunk, I've given her some water but she threw a ping pong bat at Tommy's he-" I didn't finish my sentence before he was shouting.

"Where are you?! I'm coming now I've just finished my race" I hear his car unlocking and him getting inside.

"We're in the kitchen right now I'm pretty sure you know what the address is- oh shit!" I hear Jax shouting me from the other side of the phone but I'm more bothered about Azalea who is stood on the table.

"Just come here quick please" I say and end the call. People are cheering her on whilst she does an embarrassing dance.

How has she managed to get up on the dining room table so quickly?

"Azalea!" I shout over the music. She ignores me and carries on dancing. "Azalea come down from there you're going to fall" I say trying to get her attention.

"Why the fuck is she on the table?!" My sisters voice is heard behind me. "Fuck if I know I don't know if she's drunk or what"

Me, Amelia and Archer all try to coax her off the table but that goes on deaf ears seems as she runs to opposite sides of the table when we try to reach her.

Jax please fucking hurry up I'm getting stress wrinkles.

Jax Anders

"Good job Jax you did well as usual" Ian complements. I give him a nod in reply and head to the stand for a bottle of water.

After chugging it I throw the bottle in a nearby trash can and get ready to go to this shitty party.

I couldn't be bothered going home to get changed to then go out again so instead I got changed in the dressing rooms here.

I put on a pair of black jeans and a black shirt and then put my black air forces on. I spray some cologne and then put all my things in my bag.

My phone rings in my back pocket and I take it out and answer it. "Yes?" I ask. Music and voices are heard from the other side of the phone until Ryder speaks up.