Chapter 30

Jax Anders

"You snapped her leg off!"

"I didn't mean to. It was an accident I promise"

"She'll have to hop everywhere now!"

"What's wrong with that?"

"You pushed her off the counter!"

"I thought she wanted to cliff dive!"

"Both of you be quiet!" My mom shouts stopping mine and my sisters argument.

Did I break her barbies leg?

Yes.

And now she's crying.

"Jax will buy you another Barbie won't you Jax" she glares at me wiping jasmines tears.

Ok I guess I am buying her another one then.

"I'm sorry Jazzy I didn't mean to I will buy you another one. Call it an early Christmas present" I say guiltily.

She nods her head and sniffles before jumping off the stool and walking into the living room.

Ok then.

"God Jax why do you do these things she's a little girl and you breaking her barbies legs is obviously going to upset her" she says rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom. I'll promise I'll buy her another one but I gotta go, last day of school and all" I rush before heading out of the door hearing my mom still shouting my name.

I jump into my car and head to school stopping to get a coffee on the way.

I also made sure to get Azalea an iced coffee with two pumps of caramel seems as I'm pretty sure she would beat me up if she saw me with a coffee and there wasn't one for her.

She's territorial over her coffee and it's quite scary.

I soon reach school and believe it or not I'm excited for many reasons. It's the last day, Christmas is a couple of days away, I have a break from racing and I have my surprise for Azalea.

I quickly park my car in the same spot I park it in basically every day and head inside. Christmas music fills the hallways and decorations are everywhere.

I soon spot Azalea just by her short frame and long dark hair. She's giggling to something that Ryder is saying and it's like music to my ears.

I walk over towards them and notice that Amelia isn't there which is strange seems as her and Ryder are attached by the hip all the time.

"Hi Jax!" Azalea says when I stand next to her, looking up at me underneath her long eyelashes.

God she's so fucking beautiful.

"Hello princess" I greet back smiling down at her. Ryder is in the background making fake gagging sounds trying to act like he's being sick before he makes an excuse of having to go somewhere.

Idiot.

"Are you excited for Christmas?" I ask looking down at the petite girl in front of me.

She beams up at me and nods her frantically making me chuckle. "Me and A-aster are putting u-up the tree a-after school and I-I'm going to m-make some cookies!" She almost shouts.

"That sounds great princess. Are you gonna save me a cookie?" I question. "Of course! w-what type of person d-do you think I a-am" she pouts acting offended.

"A beautiful one" I say and wink making her blush. The drowning sound of the bell rings breaking our conversation apart and I walk her to her next lesson.