Chapter 38

Jax Anders

Son of a bitch.

Who the fuck does he think he is.

It's been a month since Azaleas dad rocked up here and my god do I hate him.

I'm trying to understand how and why Azalea decided to forgive him but I can't say that it doesn't piss me off.

I know that Azalea wants to move on and I'm all for supporting her but I just can't shake off the feeling that there's more to it.

It might just be me but I don't think he's genuine and I'm not letting him hurt Azalea again it's the last thing I'll allow to happen.

"It's valentines in a couple days. Know what you're gonna do yet?" Ryder asks as I continue punching the boxing bag.

We're at my gym trying to waste some time before my race tonight.

"I think I have an idea" I say wiping the sweat off of my forehead. "You really need to find yourself a girl" I chuckle.

It's true. Whenever we go anywhere as a group we're all coupled up and he's just alone.

It's kinda sad.

"Who said I haven't found someone" he smirks and I raise my eyebrows. Well that's a first.

"Who the fuck would put up with you dickhead?" He glares at me and zips up his gym bag.

"You'll be surprised" he sighs and I shake my head.

Interesting.

We head out of the gym and into my car. Azalea messaged me before asking if she could watch me race.

I don't know why she still asks.

If I'm being honest I prefer it when she's there.

I drop Ryder off at his house before heading to mine to get changed.

I rush upstairs not having much time to speak to my mom or sister. I quickly get a shower before changing into a grey tracksuit and then I put on my air maxs.

I spray some Dior cologne and rush out of the house and into my car so I'm not late to pick up princess

It only takes me a couple of minutes to reach her house and I can see her head in the window.

Impatient girl.

She rushes towards my car shouting something to her brother most likely before jumping in.

Like literally.

She's so small.

"Bonjourno b-boyfriend" she says giddily and kisses my cheek. I smile and put the car into gear as we drive off down the road.

"Hello princess, how are you?" I ask. She gives me a beaming smile and starts to tell me about how she 'broke a lever on her coffee machine but because she's so clever apparently she managed to fix it with some tape and it works as good as new'.