༒𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑠༒

➪𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙

➪𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙... 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑠
- 𝑅.𝑆. 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠
(𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡)
----------------------------------------

--Y/n's POV--

I was walking downtown with my hands in my pockets thinking about the previous nights.

Pan hadn't visited me in a while, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the ringing of Mr. Gold's bell. I saw a boy run out of his shop, obviously hiding something under his green coat.

"Hey! Boy! Stop there!" Mr. Gold came hobbling out of his shop. I saw the boy's face spin around, but I couldn't catch any of his features.

The object under his cloak must have meant something to Gold, otherwise, he wouldn't be caring if it was stolen, so I ran after the boy.

I pushed past any person that was in my way mumbling a quick'sorry' or 'excuse me'

The boy kept looking over his shoulder as I chased him, I will admit, it was a little hard to run with a backpack on.

"Hey! Stop!" I shouted it didn't help, I kept chasing the boy through the town.

Eventually, he ran towards the docks. Dead end, I had him cornered.

The boy stopped at my thinking spot, was it a coincidence? He stopped running, but I could see his shoulders moving up and down due to his heavy breathing, I was panting as well.

The boy let his head fall back as he sighed, I could see a brown, curly head of hair. He turned around and faced me, whilst keeping the object still hidden.

He had a slightly chizzled pale face, his hair hung over the right side of his forehead, his blue eyes pierced right through me and I could see he looked about the same age as me, if not older.

He wore a faded light green coat and black jeans, I could see he had a red and orange scarf on and brown boots, overall he was quite attractive... for a thief.