༒𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑༒

➪𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚,𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑-------------

𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚,
𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑
-------------

—Y/n's POV—

I found Emma in the outskirts of town, sitting in her yellow beetle in the middle of the forest. She was rubbing her hands together as you would to keep warm, but in this case, she was trying to contain the magic that she feared would escape.

Without giving her any warning—which might not have been my best idea—I sat in the passenger seat of the car.
"Y/n, I don't want to talk to anyone," She said, still 'warming up' her hands. "I don't want to hurt you."

"And I don't want things kept from me, yet here we are." I remarked, turning my head towards her, she sighed, locking eyes with me. "Why didn't you tell me that she wanted us?" I questioned.

"I... I didn't know how to tell you. You seemed..." she trailed.

"Distant... weak?" I retorted, saying what the Snow Queen told me.

"At least you didn't explode a wall and let a lamppost fall on your dad's head." Emma muttered, looking down at her lap.

"What?"

"Ingrid," the Snow Queen "made me think that they all feared me for this- this power. And when the lamp hit my dad... my mom yelled at me. And that look in her eyes— I can't get it out of my head... she was- she was scared."

"I get it." I answered after a long pause. And I knew those three words were the last thing she wanted to hear from me. Or anyone.

"No you don't. Everyone loves and has always loved you. You don't know what it's like to be lost." I chuckled.

"You're talking to the leader of the Lost Girls." I smiled at her. "When I was with Pan before the curse," I started. "Only the Lost Boys knew in the beginning and they all looked at me like I would hurt them at any given moment. Like I would break them more than they've already been broken. Ever since I got my powers back," I looked down at my hands, "it's been like something's missing. The Snow Queen was right when she said I couldn't light a candle." I muttered the last bit.

"Well, my powers have been off the charts."

I smiled before something hit me. Realization. Emma's powers are stronger and mine are... weak. Did we...

"Emma?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing and my stare not really focusing on anything.

"Yeah? What?"