༒𝑂ℎ, 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑༒

𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤———————————————

𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤
———————————————

—Y/n's POV—

"You punched him? Awesome!" Henry gasped at my dad in complete awe.

"Gave him a left hook, if you know what I mean," he joked.

"Well, the woods are clean," David said while entering the diner, followed by Robin and Regina. "Zelena and Arthur must have retreated somewhere far from here,"

"I'm afraid Merlin won't be much help," Belle said. "Resisting Excalibur has taken a toll on him."

"And Peter and Emma?" Regina asked her. "How are they doing with the spark?"

"They said they needed some time alone. They took it outside," I answered.

—Peter's POV—

"Need a light?" I heard Regina say, my head snapped up from the spark.

"Regina," Emma sighed in relief, knowing the voice was not an enemy.

"I need to speak to you," she said to Emma, then turned her gaze to me. "Alone,"

———

I went inside the diner. It seemed as if all eyes had snapped on me. I ignored the harsh gaze of everyone around me and sat beside Y/n on the bar counter.

"You okay?" She asked me, looking up from her coffee and placing a hand on my arm.

"No," I said honestly. "To be honest...I've never been less okay,"

"C'mon," she extended her hand, standing up from her seat. "Let's go upstairs," I reached for her hand as she led me to an empty room upstairs. I always forget that this is a bed and breakfast.

The room was small, but good enough for anyone to stay a night or two. Y/n took a seat on the bed, it sank as she sat. She patted the spot next to her, indicating she wanted me to sit. So I did. I had so many questions, but one that had been following me since we departed earlier in the day.

"When you and I were saying goodbye," I started, "you said that we need you." Y/n looked down at our connected hands. "What did you really mean?"

Y/n let out a shaky breath, her eyes avoiding mine at all costs. But I could see she was starting to cry, she bit her bottom lip before finally looking at me. "I was hoping to tell you this once we got back,"