༒𝐸𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒༒

➪𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒, 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒, 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒---------------------------------

➪𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒, 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒,
𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒
---------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

I was still huddled in the corner of Pan's cabin. My knees were pulled to my chest and my face was sticky from the tears that just fell. The oatmeal and berries he had given me had gone moody and cold. I refused to eat it.

"Don't you like oatmeal?" Pan's voice said as he entered. Shit, he wasn't meant to see me like this. It was too late now though, no point in standing.

"Go away. I don't want to talk to you." But he didn't leave, instead he came closer and kneeled down to my level. His rough hand decided to place itself on my shoulder. I was quick to slap it off, the contact of our skin was not yet something I was prepared for. "Don't touch me." I snapped.

"Sorry." He muttered, his hands connecting to each other. "Would you like to see Henry now?"

I was hesitant. Henry. Right. The reason I was here. Not to have pity for myself or Pan. For my little brother. For Henry.
"Yes."

"Let me get him ready, alright?"

"Alright." My voice cracked. Every word we exchanged was a whisper, as if it was just us in the world.

———

I left the cabin slowly. I heard drums playing and sticks being clacked. The boys were celebrating.

I approached the camp to see my suspicions were correct, they were partying. But one form of music stood above the rest. A soft, yet peaceful, flute. Pan's flute. I looked around the camp to see him playing it for... Henry. Oh thank God he's alive.

Why could I hear the flute? I wasn't lost? I had a father. Then again, I never felt lost in Neverland. Pan enchanted his flute, so as long as I could hear it, I would love him and he would love me in return. His spell must've been wrong. I can hear it, but I don't love him. And he sure as hell doesn't love me... not really anyway.

I stepped close enough to the two boys so they wouldn't see me, but I could hear them.

"You see, this pipe is enchanted, Henry. It can only be heard by certain children." Pan informed Henry,

"Like who?" Pan didn't answer, I wondered why. This wonder continued until I saw Felix emerge from the trees and give Pan an eager look.

"You'll find out soon enough, I promise." Pan said, he left towards Felix.

"Henry," I said, approaching him. "Thank God you're okay?" I hugged him tightly, he was confused but returned.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I-I was captured, but listen to me Henry, you need to let me know when you hear that flute, okay? As soon as you hear it... you let me know?" I urged. I couldn't- wouldn't let him feel lost. Ever.

"Why? What is it?" Pan glanced over at us with his usual evil glare.

"I can't tell you. But it's not too late for you like it is for me."

—Pan's POV—

"What?" I snapped at Felix. I almost had Henry's trust. Damnit! "I know that look, what happened?" I demanded.
"Baelfire," he sighed. "I'm afraid he got away?"

"Why didn't you get him back?" I asked, my voice was stern and serious.

"There were too many of them protecting him. I would've been a hostage." He defended.

"A price you should've been willing to pay, now, thanks to you, we need to be more careful." I scolded him. He was meant to be my second in command. My most trusted Lost Book. "For all we know they could be watching us right now." I glanced over at Y/n, she seemed to have found Henry. But what she told him was all I could fear.

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

"What's it like to date Pan?" Ellianna questioned her leader and best friend.

"We'll, he cares about the little things." Y/n smiled at her friend. "Like last week, he remembered my mother's name. I had only told him once." Ellianna chuckled in awe. "He gave me a blanket when I was cold and he even remembered how I like my crust cut off of my toast. I even lost my necklace the other day, my magic wasn't working to find it so Pan stayed up all night for three nights looking for it." Y/n found herself playing with her sunflower necklace.

"You really like him, don't you?"

"I'm stupid aren't I?" Y/n sighed.

"No, not at all. How long have you two been going on?" Ellianna wondered.

"Since Carmen got here I suppose."

"So 7 months?"

"About,"

"Wow..."

"Yeah... wow..."

—Pan's POV—

All the Lost Boys suddenly got knocked out and fell to the ground, magic was surely in the air.

"No doubt someone knows how much I like guessing games." I said, loudly enough for the attackers to hear. "Who could it be? I know." I smirked, lighting the fire once again. "The Lost Girls." Ellianna emerged from the trees with a crossbow pointed to my chest. Within seconds, the other girls surrounded me.

"Hand over Y/n?" She shouted.

"Or what? You'll shoot me? We both know that that won't do anything." I smirked.

"Who knows? Maybe you'll catch it, now tell me where Y/n is!" Ellianna pushed.

"Safe." I assured. "And hidden."

"Bullshit!" Allegra joined in, her sword was held at my back.

"Is it? I have no doubt that you've searched the whole bloody island. You haven't found her. She's hidden."

"If you hurt her, we will kill you." Now it was Leni who was speaking.

"We will find her, we always will." That was Lucinda.

The girls all started leaving, but I wasn't letting them leave with the last word. "Have you ever thought about why she left and didn't come back?" I yelled, they all stopped in their tracks. "She didn't want to see you."

"Bullshit again!" Allegra called. "She just didn't want to see you."

~~~~~~

December 10, 2021