༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑉𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑚༒

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒——————————————

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠
𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒
——————————————

—Peter's POV—

"So you think we're ready?" Emma asked us as we stood in the Charmings' apartment.

"What are you doing?" My son asked, suddenly coming in.

"We're going to get Y/n and Hook. What's it look like?" David replied.

"We know Hades will have them in some sort of isolation." Emma explained. "Meg told us there was an entrance nearby."

"So all 45 of you are going to slip down into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld?" He deadpanned. "Hades knows you're here. He will have put a barrier to keep the living out of all the places he doesn't want us going. You walk into his domain, you'll all be puffs of dust."

"So we got a new plan," I told him.

"Correct. The five of you occupy yourselves as you will. Perhaps cleaning," he suggested. "Us three," he indicated to me, Emma and him. "Will go in with the assistance of a helpful dead person. I can extend their aura, if you will, so that three living souls can get through Hades' barrier."

"Wait a minute. Yesterday you hid in your shop, today you're gonna lead the charge to find a man that you hate?" I questioned.

"Yeah, because I realized that if I don't step in, we are never gonna get home. And I very much want to get home to my wife."

"Okay, so how do we get a helpful dead person to loan their aura so we can confront the God of the Underworld himself." Emma asked.

"You leave that to me." He told us. "I've got someone in mind. Someone I've known for a long time."

"I might know someone else," I said regretfully.

"Who?" Emma asked, turning to face me. I sighed.

"Ares Raymon," I answered. "Bastard will do anything to save Y/n,"

"He's here?" Emma gawked.

"Unfortunately,"

"Doesn't matter, even if whoever Gold has in mind says yes, we could use the extra set of hands," Emma smiled. I know I put myself in this situation, but it's going to be really hard to tolerate him.