༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑘༒

➪𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦'𝑠 "𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠"𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙----------------------------------

𝐼'𝑚 𝑑𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ, 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙
----------------------------------

—Ares POV—

I approached David. He is sitting at the bar part of Granny's.

I quickly sit on the bar stool and slam my fist on the table.

"I want to help."

"What?" David scoffed. He seemed annoyed at my presence.

"I want to help find them. Y/n, Snow and Emma. Please." I urged,

"That's really sweet, Ares. But you can't help." He chuckled. What did Snow White see in this man, seriously!

"Then let me try." My eyes filled with need. "I lost someone too, remember?"

"I lost more." The Prince scoffed "I lost my daughter and my wife. You lost nothing but a girlfriend." He seethed.

David slammed his glass on the island and placed a 20$ bill down. He was about to leave, but I grabbed his arm.

"I lost the woman I love too, okay? And I never got to tell her that so let me find a way to. Please, David."

—Y/n's POV—

Let me catch you up real quick. I was given a weapon from the campsite. A sword. Then, the two women whose names I learned were Mulan and Aurora, Mary Margaret, Emma and I went hunting. Emma shot a gun in the air after Aurora threatened Mary Margaret, an Ogre came, Mary Margaret shot it in the eye and now we were going to Snow White's castle. Crazy right?

———

We all entered a large room in the run-down castle. Everything about this that used to be special and cheery now seemed gloomy and hollow.

"Oh, my God!" Emma gasped. "I recognize this from Henry's book!" She said, walking over to the old wardrobe she was in 28 years ago.

"Come. We'll stand watch at the gate."Mulan told Aurora and the rest of us.

I allowed myself to look all around the room. The night sky made it especially creepy, but Mary Margaret didn't seem to think so. She looked a mix of happy and sad. Bittersweet.

"I'll give you two a minute." I smiled, leaving the room to keep watch with Mulan and Aurora.

———

I sprinted into the room using my blade to dodge the fireball Cora had sent at Emma.

"Y/n!" Mary Margaret shouted.

Cora frantically looked at all of us.

"We're not done!" And she was gone.

"Are you okay?" Emma asked her mom.

"You saved me."

"Yeah, well... Where is she?"

"Gone." I grunted. "And so is our ride home." I looked at the, now burning, wardrobe.

———

18 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

The pirate was quick to point his sword at the demon boy who stood before him. But the boy, Pan, was motionless. He didn't even flinch.

"No need to be so violent." He sassed, circling the pirate.

Hook took this sentence into consideration, so he slowly brought his balde down, placing it into the scabbard. He needed Pan alive to help his Sailor.

"I am in need of your assistance." Killian said, looking at his feet.

"And what would the famous Captain Hook need from me?" Pan asked, raising his eyebrows intently.

"I need you to heal my daughter."

———

—Y/n's POV—

"I don't know if I can do this, I'm not a very good liar." Aurora complained as we walked back to the campsite.
"Oh, it's not really a lie, Aurora. Lancelot did die an honourable death and Cora did escape. All true. Just leave the particulars to us." Snow assured.

"There's no reason to cause unnecessary panic amongst your people."

"Wait." Mulan halted. "The tower. We always have sentries guarding the entrance. Stay close." Mulan warned, drawing her sword. I followed actions. We went into the camp. Everyone was on the ground. Dead.

"Oh, my God." Emma gasped.

"This can't be. Our land, we were protected here, hidden. How did the Ogres find us?" Mulan asked, confused. I don't think this was the Ogres.

"It wasn't the Ogres." I said. "It was Cora, their hearts have been ripped out. This is her magic." I explained.

"We have to stop her!" Snow said.

"Too late. She killed them. She killed them all." Mulan cried.

"Hey, hey, look!" Emma shouted at us. She was pointing to a dead man.

"There's someone under there! He's alive." Aurora ran to Emma and the rest of us followed. Who could possibly survive this attack?

"Please!" The voice cried. Why did it sound so familiar?

"It's okay!"

"Please help me!" Emma turned the man over. The brown hair. The beard. The blue eyes.

"Dad?" I choked, placing my hands over my mouth. He was alive..?

"Sailor?" He panted. I pulled my dad up into a tight embrace, everyone moved to the side. He placed his arms around me, I held him tighter as I cried into him.

"Sailor?" Emma's voice asked. She was clearly confused.

"Let's give them a minute." Mary Margaret whispered, but I didn't hear any of this. I was too busy hugging my dad.

"I thought you were dead." I said into his chest. I felt him plant a loving kiss on my hair-covered head.

"I never stopped looking for you. I missed you so much." He cried. My dad was back. My dad.

~~~~~~

October 10, 2021

Dad! Yay! Next chapter up on Tuesday!