༒𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑊𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝐵𝑒༒

➪𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝐼 𝑏𝑒? 𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦————————————————

————————————————

—Y/n's POV—

"Hey, have you guys seen Peter?" I asked, barging into Mary Margaret and David's apartment.

"Uhm..." Mary Margaret trailed, looking at her husband in hope for an answer.
"Well, about that..."

"Pan and Regina are going undercover." David finished.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows. "Going undercover for what?" I demanded.

"Maleficent's back."

"And you didn't think to tell me? That woman can turn into a dragon, one is a sea witch and the other kills dogs for her coats." I ranted. "What the hell?"

"Pan told us not to," David defended.

"Why?"

"He didn't want you to think he was going back to how he was before," Mary Margaret said. "Evil,"

"He should know I would never think that." I retorted. "You should have told me."

"Could you have stopped him?" Mary Margaret asked me, very calmly.

"I could've helped him,"

"Really?" She scoffed.

"You'd be surprised at how well I can lie, I was a pirate my whole life, remember?" I snapped.

"That's sweet. But I really think Pan and Regina can take care of themselves."

"When were they supposed to check in?" They didn't respond. "Mary Margaret, when were they supposed to check in?"

"An hour ago."

—Peter's POV—

We were all seated in Cruella's car and I somehow was seated in the middle. Brilliant.

"Now, will someone please tell me where the hell we're going?" Regina sneered. How come she got the passenger seat?

"What, that spoils all the fun," Cruella smirked. "You'll find out soon enough," her eyes were brought to the mirror, making her stare go directly to mine. I wanted to scoff at her, but I smirked, keeping on the evil facade.