Chapter 1

"Ughh shut that baby up Seokjin, I'm trying to get some sleep here just incase you do not know. I have a whole lot to do at the company tomorrow, something you clearly have no idea about, since all you do is laze around this mansion I've provided for your poor unfortunate ass, since the very day you raised your ugly head up from the gutters and decided to fucking ruin my life!"

Jungkook went on and on, as Jin took his son Minho in his arms, trying to rock him back to sleep. He wondered what had happened to his baby, because Minho wasn't the fussy type at all, he slept well most nights, only waking up when he's either hungry or uncomfortable in a wet diaper.

Minho is the perfect child, as Jin would often say. The baby is the only reason why he hasn't lost his mind, ever since marrying into the Jeon family; one of the most prestigious and elite family of Seoul.

Jin didn't ask for any of this, he didn't ask to be part of such an unhealthy life. An unplanned one night stand with Jungkook, led him to this phase of his life. Jin looked at his son, whose big round eyes cooed up at him, as he stopped crying and began reaching out his tiny hands to touch his face.

"Ohh my baby wants to touch papa?" Jin asked adoringly, bringing him up closer to his face to feel Minho's warm fingers caress his cheeks.

With fondness in his heart, Jin couldn't thank the Heavens enough for his child. Although the circumstances he had Minho in were not favorable, but he grew to fall inlove with being a father and caring for an innocent fragile human.

Jin looked towards Jungkook, who had his back turned towards them on the gigantic bed and a pillow over his head. Possibly trying to drown out Minho's crying "I'm sorry Jungkook, I didnt mean to disturb your sleep, he is quiet now so you can go back to sleep" Jin said in an extremely low voice.

"Shut up Seokjin I'm not deaf, I fucking know he has stopped crying and I was about closing my eyes again, when you just had to say something with your big mouth to ruin my sleep" Jin watched Jungkook stand to his feet and glared daggers at him.

"You know what?" Jungkook began, "You and the baby can sleep here, there are lots of rooms in this house. So I'll sleep somewhere else!"

With that being said, Jungkook grabbed his phone from the nightstand, and put on his house slippers before yanking the door open and slamming it hard in Jin's face, causing Minho to resume crying all over again.

"Shhh shhh baby I'm sorry, papa is sorry I'm right here okay" Jin said as he ran his long fingers through his sons hair.

It took quite a while for Jin to be able to put Minho to bed, but he eventually did fall asleep, and Jin put him into his crib, securing him properly with his soft blanket. Not forgetting to put his pacifier into his mouth.

Jin sighed, knowing it was his fault Jungkook got angry again tonight.

When Minho was born, Jungkook wasn't exactly thrilled, he was rather indifferent to the news, because he believed Jin came into the picture to ruin his once perfect life.

Jungkook told the maids to set up a baby room and ordered Jin allowed the baby sleep there alone, or he could join him if he so desired. But Jin was against the idea, he couldn't bring himself to leave his son all by himself in the room, considering the baby was still so little.

Although, a state of the art baby monitor was connected from the room to theirs, but Jin still wasn't buying the idea. He was often scared of the dark as a child, so he couldn't allow his son to be left all alone in the dark just like him. So Jin opted for a baby crib in his and Jungkook's room instead.

And for the past eight months since Minho began sleeping in their room, Jungkook has complained and fought with Jin even more especially when the baby cried.

The sudden growling of his stomach, made Jin realize he didn't have dinner earlier before bed, because Jungkook came back home throwing a fit about loosing out on a deal at work.

Jungkook looked so stressed out and it made Jin worried, worried to the extent he was unable to eat.

Looking over to Minho's crib, Jin carefully slipped into my house slippers and tip toed towards the door, pulling it open as gently as possible before closing it behind him and heading straight for the kitchen to put something in his growling stomach.

3/9/21