Chapter 32

Marching about frantically in his living room, Taehyung continuously bit into his nails as he held his cell phone close to his chest. Seconds went by, then minutes, before he heard the door bell blaring.

He was startled for a bit, but pulled himself together and sprinted towards the door to unlock it.

"You sounded so tensed over the phone, are you okay?" Hoseok asked, immediately he walked in through the door.

Taehyung grabbed him by his wrist and led him towards the couch, where he then sat beside him, "What do I do hyung? I'm in total trouble" he said.

Hoseok gave him a very confused and questioning look, before he said, "What are you talking about? What happened?"

"He was here yesterday" Taehyung huffed out in one go.

"Who? Who was here?"

Taehyung swallowed, "Jungkook, he was here hyung, he came by"

Hoseok's eyes immediately widened in its sockets, "Really? What did he say?"

"Hyung he said a whole lot, he was_he looked___"

Hoseok gripped Taehyung by the shoulder rather firmly, and peered right into his brown eyes, "Yah! Calm down will you? Take a deep breath and talk to me"

Taking Hoseok's advice, Taehyung breathed in, holding it for a few seconds before breathing out, not forgetting to exhale inbetween.

"Okay so" he began, "he came here, and I was so ready to throw a tantrum, but he immediately just went on his knees" he stopped abruptly, causing Hoseok to cork his neck sideways as if anticipating more.

"Mm mm? He went on his knees then what?" Hoseok asked, with great urgency in tone.

Taehyung exhaled for the nth time, "First of all, he looked terrible hyung, like really terrible. He just knelt before me and begged me to take care of Eunha, he said he wasn't in the right frame of mind to father another child, especially not after he killed both of his. He also said he didn't want to hurt Eunha as well, he said his presence only brings hurt and pain to the people around him and maybe he was better off in isolation from everybody__"

"Wait, Hoseok stopped Taehyung from speaking any further, "He killed his own kids? Like for real?" He questioned in absolute disbelief.

Taehyung groaned, holding up his banging head in both hands, with his eyes squeezed shut "I don't think so hyung, I mean Jungkook is a lot of things, but I don't think he willingly killed his kids. I admit I do not know much about the second child, but Minho? Jungkook loved that child, I swear he did"

Hoseok exhaled, before standing to his feets "He did? How would you know?"

"Because I do, because he told me so, and because I used to get mad seeing a small Polaroid of the kid inside his wallet. He carried it everywhere with him"
Taehyung said.

"Aish!! This is crazy!" Hoseok exclaimed. "If you knew this from the start, then why did you ever begin a relationship with him again?"

Taehyung bowed his head in shame, "I didn't know what I was doing hyung, I swear, looking back at it now, I was just a big idiot. I had the power to stop everything, I mean every single thing, but I was so blinded by grief, and greed" He burst into tears.

Without having much of a choice, Hoseok returned back to the couch and pulled Taehyung into his arms, hushing him up with soothing back rubs.

"So what are you going to do now?" Hoseok eventually asked him.

Taehyung sobbed some more, before pulling away from the hug and starring Hoseok right in the face, "Let's leave" he said.

Hoseok's brows contorted in confusion, "leave? What do you mean?"

"After Jungkook told me everything, he left me a huge sum of amount in cheque, he said I need to make sure Eunha is well taken care of. He also added that If I ever needed anything, I could just contact his P.A, but I'm sure I'm never contacting anybody. Let's  just leave hyung, let's go back to Daegu, we can use the money to start up something for ourselves and take care of my Eunha.

I can't continue living here, everything scares me now. Let's leave hyung hmm? Can we please just leave?"

Hoseok sighed and carded his fingers through his now sweaty hair, "Yah Kim Taehyung, you can't just leave. Jungkook still doesn't know Eunha isn't his, but he is helping anyways, and what about his ex husband Jin? Don't you think you need to tell him something about everything you just told me?"

Taehyung shook his head desperately, "No, no hyung I don't have to tell anyone anything. I only want to keep and protect my child from everything, so please let's just leave Seoul jebal!" He yelled, with more tears gushing down his cheeks.
**********

Jin groaned out in frustration when he couldn't find his car keys, he looked around his living room over and over again trying to remember where exactly he'd left it.

"I've not even finished paying for the car yet, and I'm already loosing the keys?" He grumbled to himself, stomping his feets continuously against he floor.

He exhaled, breathing in and out in attempt to calm him nerves just so he could atleast remember where last he'd seen the keys. His eyes widened, realizing he never really did check his everyday carry-on work bag.

Sprinting to his bedroom, Jin emerge seconds later in his living room with his bag in hand. Turning it upside down, he emptied the entire content on the table, and behold the keys were in there.

Jin snorted, accompanied by a small chuckle, "Why didn't I just look in here earlier?" He asked himself, as he began arranging the contents back into the bag.

In the process of organizing his things, Jin's eyes fell on a white envelope laying on the table, and he stopped midway, trying to remember if he had attended to his mails the previous night. With non of such information coming to mind, Jin curiously reached for the envelope, examining it for a few minutes.

The envelope had no name nor address, so he was a bit skeptical about opening it. But after a while, Jin shrugged his shoulders to somehow get rid of the weird feeling in his guts and tore the top open, taking out a letter.

Jin froze halfway, realizing the latter was indeed an hospital and a medical psychiatric doctors report, addressed to Jeon Jungkook.

Not bothering to read any further, he shoved the letter away to the side, and immediately reached for his phone with wobbly hands.

On the second ring, Ken picked up

"Hey Seok__"

"Yah!" Jin yelled, voice broken and laced with rage, "Did you by any chance collect that letter from Mrs Jeon on my behalf?"

The quietness from the other end of the line stretched on for far too long, making the very obvious answer known.

Jin exhaled, and bit back a tear, "You had no right to do that"

Jin could hear Ken shuffling around over the phone, before he eventually spoke, "I'm sorry, honestly I'm really sorry. Seokjin I know the Jeons are the very last group persons you want in you life, but I just felt like you should atleast know.

I have no idea what the content of the letter is, and I have no interest in knowing. But when that lady ran up to me that night crying and pleading, I just didn't know what to do. I somehow wished you wouldn't find it, and I also somehow wished you did.

You don't have to read it Seokjin, but I really just wanted you to have it, atleast as some firm of closure if that even makes sense. Although now I think I was quite wrong, and I'm gravely sorry Seokjin"

Ken's words somehow melted the anger in Jin's heart, but did little to lift his sour mood.

Whimpering out in pain, he said to Ken, "please don't ever do this, I know we are close to a certain extent but that doesn't give you the right to meddle in my personal affairs. I'm letting this one slide because it wasn't intentional, but next time, I won't" He exhaled, "So please never do this again"

As soon as the call got disconnected, Jin stood to his feets, crumpling the letter in his hand and throwing it right into the waste bin.

"That's where you all belong" He huffed out.