Chapter 6

Seokjin's POV

Jungkook steps out of the bathroom after taking his time. He dried his wet hair with a towel, while another towel wrapped around his waist. His full body tattoos on display as he walks towards the closet in the room. Sometimes I forget how appealing he looks with each of those ink adorning his skin.

From where I sat on the bed reading a book I watched him. I still couldn't get the smell of earlier out off my system. It smelled familiar actually, almost as the same the first night we met.

I would have assumed that was his normal scent but after getting married to him for over two years, I certainly knew the difference between his scent that very night and his scent after we got married and started living together.

"You're doing it again!"

Jungkook shouted thereby jolting me out of my thoughts.
I glanced towards Minho's crib hearing him stir a bit before glaring back at Jungkook, but quickly relaxed my expression when I noticed he was glaring right back at me with much more anger

"D-doing what?" I asked confused

"For Pete's sakes Jin you've been starring at me that way since you said I smell, I've fucking taken a bath now do I still smell?" He looked so angry as he spoke

Taking a deep breath I closed the pages of my book putting it back on my bedside drawer before returning my attention back to him "No Jungkook you do not smell, sorry for inconveniencing you" I told him honestly.

"Good! Because it's ridiculous"

"And if I may ask what is ridiculous?" I immediately asked him

"I don't know Jin maybe you even saying such nonsense to me in the first place"

"Well I don't think it's ridiculous" I said.
I wasn't planning on pushing this conversation any further after I had apologized. But the way he was looking disorganized and somewhat so agitated hearing he talk back while he spoke stirred something up within me, And I was determined to get some sort of answers out of him.

Slamming the closet door shut he turned to face me properly "you don't think it is? Are you fucking serious Jin?"

"W-well yes I am, I noticed you smelled differently from what I'm used to, so I just merely pointed it o-"

"If I didn't know better, I would assume you're accusing me of cheating Jin" Jungkook said surprising me and cutting me off

My eyes went wide as my mouth fell open

"What! I never said that Jungkook, you just did"

"You don't need to say it for me to know that's what you're thinking. You look at me like I've committed such a grave crime you're holding against me"

I was utterly speechless "Jungkook you can't be se-"

"Oh yes I am!"
He shouted making me flinch in shock while starring back to Minho's crib hoping he wouldn't wake up.

"And I'm honestly so disappointed. Your stupid ass don't even know what I go through everyday to provide for this family. I work my ass off for the company to give you this lavish lifestyle while all you do is laze around the house and do nothing! And now you think you have the guts to accuse me of cheating?"

I was honestly feeling confused. Everything had taken such an unexpected turn and I felt really stupid for ever pushing this conversation any further. Although I never directly accused him of cheating, but now he made it look that way and I felt really bad. He was right, he works so hard. I've seen the pressure his parents mount on him sometimes when the company was on a mission to close a deal. And in those times I honestly do feel so sorry for him. So I guess he has all the rights to be angry at me right now.

"Jungkook I'm sorry. You're taking everything the wrong way"

"Oh I'm i now?" He said while taking slow strides towards me with such dark and intense gaze of pure anger and hatred in his eyes.

Gripping me by the throat he makes sure to lift my head up so my gaze meets his "You should know your limits in this house Jin, you fucking ruined my life! The fact that I even have a conversation with you should literally be considered a privilege for you. You shouldn't even be breathing in the same space as me. So shut the hell up! Don't you ever in your miserable life accuse me of shit is that clear!"

Tears escapes the corner of my eyes by how hard he was pulling at my neck. Without finding my voice as it was muffled in my throat I only nodded to his instructions.

"Good!" He said releasing his hold on me and shoving me against the head rest of the bed.

I rubbed my fingers over the place he just gripped and it stung badly. It must have left a mark. I watched as he heads back towards the closet taking out a pair of night wear before marching out of the room slamming the door behind him.
**********

"I'm going to fucking kill him!"

Jimin yelled from his end of the line as tears continually fell from my eyes drenching my cheeks.
I didn't mean to call Jimin but I needed somebody to talk so as I was hurting so much.

"J-jimin don't say that" My voiced cracked as I cried into the phone

"Jin please Can you stop! He hurt you yet you're still picking up for him. He's an asshole! Gosh I feel like ripping his head off!"

"Maybe I was wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I could hear the shift of emotions in his voice as he said that

"I mean maybe he's right, I went way overboard to actually think he would cheat"

Jimin scoffs, and I could swear he rolled his eyes as well.

"You never said he cheated, he was angry you knew without even trying too hard and that is why he became so defensive against you which was so unnecessary Jin. Please tell me you know this"

My cries only got louder as Jimin did all he could to calm me down.
Who knew marriage could be such torture.