Final Chapter

Jimin fished for his cellphone that was inside the bag slung over his shoulder, immediately he gets a hold of it, he dialed his husband.

Namjoon's voice sips through the speakers on the second ring, "Hey babe, are you on your way back now?"

Jimin groand, practically facepalming, "Don't tell me youre already stressed concerning Yumi" he inquired, because he'd left the house that morning to go grocery shopping, thereby leaving his husband and daughter back home.

Namjoon chuckled, "of course not babe, I was only asking because you're taking longer than plannned, so I was only wondering if everything was fine"

"Oh okay" Jimin exhales, feeling his pulse calming, "I'm sorry I've been out long Joonie, I misplaced the house list I wrote down this morning, now I'm stuck between deciding what and what not to get. Can you please help look around the entire kitchen again and compile me a list through text?" He pleaded.

"Of course babe, is that why you're sounding so worried? Why didn't you just call me earlier?" Namjoon inquired.

"I knew you'd be busy watching Yumi and working from home at the same time, so I didn't want to bother you"

He could hear Namjoon scoffing over the phone, before he then says, "When it comes to you, nothing is ever a bother. Relax sweetheart, I'll send you a compiled list as soon as possible"

Jimin's face instantly broke out into a huge smile, the kind that made his eyes turn into the shape of a crescent moon. Damn, he was indeed the luckiest man to ever walk the earth, as having Namjoon felt like hitting a jackpot, to the point he often felt like the man was just too good to be true.

"I fucking love you" Jimin squealed in excitement.

"Just the I love you, is good enough for now, let's leave out the fucking part for later tonight when Yumi's already tucked in"

Jimin couldn't help but shake his head, a mischievous smile playing on his lips, "You're crazy, get the hell off my phone"

Another shopping cart bumping into his, eventually pulls Jimin out of the conversation he had just ended.

"Oh my I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" the man apologizes, bowing a few times in Jimin's direction.

Waving a hand in the air rather dismissively, Jimin says, "It's nothing, don't apologize, I was also as fault" he says, now wheeling his cart to his side, in order to make room for the man.

The said man bowed again, with a small smile, "thanks" he said, pushing passed Jimin to continue his own grocery shopping.

Jimin hissed out, scratching the back of his neck as if desperately trying to remember just where he'd seen the man before, so he wasted no time in calling out to him instead, a little timidly, "Excuse me?"

The man turned around, starring at Jimin "you mean me?" He asks, pointing at his face.

Jimin nodded, swiftly pulling himself along with his cart in the man's direction. He cleared his throat, "I'm sorry to bother you, but you look strikingly familiar, although I just cannot figure out where I've seen you before" he stated, in all honesty.

The man nodded with a hum, "Well I work for a very popular company, one of the biggest enterprises here in Seould, I'm also on tv from time to time, I guess maybe that's where you might have seen me?"

Jimin hummed as well, maybe. "Sorry, can I ask what enterprise that is? if you don't mind of course" he says, giving the man an apologetic look.

"Of course not, I actually work with the Jeon's enterpris_"