Mr Bossy

Jimin gradually woke up but didn't open his eyes,mmmm what a good sleep he had , Jungkooks bed was so soft and comfy, his mouth twitched he thought he heard a sigh and why was his pillow making a thumping noise, he opened his eyes to find himself cuddled around Jungkook his head resting on his chest bad arm across his waist and his mouth inches away from a nipple, he gasped his hot breath making the nipple rise as its owner spoke," unless you want me to roll you over and fuck you ,I suggest you get over your side of the bed,"a throaty voice said,Jimin sat up looking at the naked chest before him before glancing up to the sleepy face of Jungkook.
"Your naked! What were you doing why did you sleep like that!"
"Jimin I always sleep like this and I can't help that you liked the feel of it,"
"I didn't,"
"So why come all the way over to this side of the bed then?"
Jimin glanced back to see he had indeed strayed far from his side while asleep.
"I'm sorry. " he slid back over to his side as looking at the clock he saw that it was only 5 am.
He turned on his side facing away from Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a deep breath now that Jimin was off him and rearranged  jungkook junior that had tried to make an appearance . Closing his eyes he drifted off back to sleep. Jimin also fell asleep but when he woke up it was to find himself hugging a sleeping Jungkook, not again he thought before carefully slipping out of bed taking fresh clothes he washed up in the bathroom and did the necessities  before quietly leaving  the room and going to  the kitchen to make some tea ,which he then  took to drinking  out on the veranda .
"JIMIN!" a yell came from inside, before a flustered looking Jungkook appeared beside him.
"Hmmm?"
"I thought you had ignored what I said and gone home."
"Nope, just relaxing."
"Good, make sure it stays that way."
"This is silly I only live there!"
"You are staying here!"
"What can you possibly do to make me?"
"Well if you disobey....,I'll kiss you!"
"Pfft,as if,"
"Try me!"
Jimin stared into the face that had come nearer as they argued,wondering what it would be like to be kissed by this handsome boy, but then looked down,
"Ok I will stay,"
"That's what I thought," the other boy smirked.
"Bloody know it all musclepig," Jimin muttered under his breath.
"Pardon?"
"Nothing, did you want me to make breakfast?"
"No I'd like to keep my crockery in one piece,I'll cook,"
Jimin huffed sitting where he was, he wasn't used to being so inactive.

Jungkook had cooked breakfast and then told Jimin he would be in his studio for a while and to not disturb him. He told Jimin to help himself to any books he wanted and to sit in the sun.

Jimin was bored, he had sneaked around the house looking at all the improvements he'd tried reading but couldn't settle so he decided to go down to the beach. He loved it here, whatever the weather it drew him here, he rolled his trouser legs up awkwardly with one hand, slipped his shoes off and ran along the waters edge, giggling, face lifted up to the sun, he was totally unaware of the person who had come looking for him , watching the happy smiling face enjoying the beauty around him, he snapped pictures admiring the boys childish giggles, suddenly the boy went to run backwards as a wave came up but tripped landing on his butt putting his hand out to stop his fall and yelling when his bad wrist contacted hard on the sand.
Jungkook ran over his shadow looming over the boy who held his injured hand in his lap.
"What do you think you're doing?"
"Just sitting here admiring the view," the small boy said not knowing he had been watched.
"So you didn't think to leave a note to say where you were?"
"Er no,sorry,"
"Come on let's go back,"
"No I'll stay here,"
"I said let's go,"
"And I said,NO!!"
Before he knew it Jimin was flat in his back, Jungkook straddling him.
"Get off me you overgrown oaf," Jimin demanded wriggling.
"Stop wriggling,"
" fucking make me ,"
The next minute Jungkook swooped down his lips clashing with Jimins his hands holding the small boys head still as he bit the boys bottom lip making him gasp and open his mouth, Jungkooks tongue searching out the inside of Jimins mouth making the small boy moan at the intrusive pleasure .
Jimin kissed the other back his arms wrapping around the others neck as he felt himself getting drawn in.
The next minute Jungkook was standing above him,staring down at the flushed face of the angelic looking boy. Clearing his throat he said," I told you that I would kiss you if you disobeyed."
"You...you...!!"
"Whatever....,now get up and come in for lunch,"
He stomped away, fuck he thought , I want more, he had to get off Jimin quickly when he could feel himself becoming aroused luckily Jimin hadn't noticed. He glanced back at the boy to find him still sitting on the sand poking his tongue out at him, he raised an eyebrow stepping back and the boy scooted up and trailed behind him muttering curses under his breath, much to Jungkooks amusement .
Lunch was quiet,Jimin glowering at the other, god damn arrogant pig he thought,I'll show him,operation annoy the hell out of Jungkook begins, he will be dying to get rid of me he thought.
  Jungkook went back to his studio, so Jimin found the stereo unit and put it on, very loud, singing his head off, Jungkook came out, "do you mind Jimin?can I have it quieter I need to concentrate,"
"What?.....can't hear you musics great isn't it "he yelled loudly.
Jungkook turned it off.
"I was listening to that," Jimin lied.
"So was the neighbourhood," Jungkook said,turning back to his studio.
Jimin sniggered, ten minutes later,"JUNGKOOK!"
He heard a clatter then feet running," what, have you hurt yourself!!?"
"Nope, just wondered if I could have an apple," he said innocently pointing at the fruit in a bowl.
"Yes you can help yourself to anything,"Jungkook said slightly irritated.
Jimin smiled at the other, waited ten more minutes,
"JUNGKOOK?"
"YES JIMMIN!"
"Er can you get me a glass, they are too high in your cupboard,"
Jungkook stared at the boy, seeing the glint of evil in his eyes and realised what he was doing,coming up behind the boy who was pretending to reach for a glass he caged him against the counter," oh , I'm sorry Jimin let me get that for you I forgot how ...short you are," he rubbed up against the boy then spoke again," silly me , I forgot that I put one out for you over there next to the jug,"
Jimin gulped then said a quiet thank you.
Damn he thought that didn't work, he slumped on the sofa thinking what he could do next.
He had been staring at the ceiling when the doorbell rang,"Jimin can you get that I'm just washing up,"
Jimin sauntered to the door swinging it wide.
"Jung.....you what are you doing here?"Rose said.
Jimin was about to say he'd get Jungkook, when a grin came on his face, he heard Jungkook approaching and  said loudly," oh do you want my Kookie?he's Er just washing up he got a bit messy," he said in an insinuating voice.
"Hi Rose, what are you here for?"
"This.....this cafe boy, why's he here?"
"Jimin hurt h..."
"I'm staying with Kookie of course," Jimin butted in, " we (giggle) like to be together, don't we Kookie?" He said placing his hands on the others chest.
Jungkook stared down at the boy seeing the mischief in his eyes,
"As if Kookie would be with someone like you", the girl sneered.
That got Jimins back up and he turned glaring eyes at the girl," oh Kookie spent last night with me in bed cuddled up close," he spat at the girl.
"Kookie is this true?"
Jimin didn't want Jungkook to explain so grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his lips.
To say he was surprised was an understatement but as soon as Jimin kissed him Jungkook took over the kiss and pleasured the boys lips until Jimin moaned.
Jimin pulled himself away, glancing at the irate girl standing still at the door,"Er.... Did you want something, " he asked if her eyebrow raised.
She glared at the boy just about to say something when Jungkook put his arm around Jimins waist," come now baby, let me see Rose out, you go to our room eh, wait for me there," he pecked Jimins head staring down at the boy and that's when Jimin realised," oh crap,he knows I'm in for it now," he ran at full speed to one of the spare rooms locking the door and hiding waiting for his come uppence.