I want you

Jimin was happy although he knew he should really go back to his house he found that Jungkook was quite sincere in wanting him there so he thought if Jungkook mentioned him going he would go but if nothing was said, well........
The bbq had arrived and Jungkook was checking everything was ok,the large kitchen fridge full of beer and soju and Jimin had made some little side dishes.
Everyone had arrived, immediately on seeing Jimin they had asked if he was ok, Jimin assuring them he was, music played in the background while they ate and talked. Jimin noticed that Yoongi,Hobi and Tae seemed to be getting along very well, Jin and Namjoon too, he smiled while looking round the group happy to be with his friends.
"You ok Jimin," said Jungkook coming up behind him.
" I'm fine, I feel happy, I used to worry when I was really happy as bad things  usually happened, but I realise I just associated those things with being happy as I was convinced I was a jinx, but it's fate and you can't change it so now I will accept whatever fate decrees."
Jungkook hugged the boy too him swaying to the music playing, Soon a heated dispute came from the group,"I'm telling you, the best singer here is me," Hobi said.
"No,I rap great said Namjoon."
"But I have a sweet melodic voice ," Jin said smugly.
"Jimin has the best voice," Jungkook stepped in and said, causing Jimin to go red, " I will prove it, @ he took Jimin to the cds , pick one song,"
"Why?"
"so you can sing,"
"No not on my own in front of everyone,"
"If I sing with you will you?"
"Ok your on,"
Jungkook rifled through until he came to the song he wanted," do you know this?"
"Yes I love it,"
Soon the others lounged around in chairs and watched the two as the song came on, it was ' we don't talk anymore' and suddenly the blend of their voices had everyone staring in amazement, perfect harmony. The two bowed laughing when they finished the others clapping loudly," Damn you two sound good together, very professional ," said Yoongi.
"You could certainly turn pro," Hobi said.
"Thanks but no thanks I'd be too nervous," Jimin said.
The party livened up with serious drinking and dancing, Jimin felt tipsy but happily relaxed, joining in the dancing doing some very provocative moves,or so Jungkook thought not taking his eyes of him
Hobi then started showing of his dance moves and it was soon a dance off between the two everyone else surrounding them and whooping and clapping,Hobi was the more energetic snap to it dancer while Jimin was the sultry come hither type.
"Woah,Jiminah, slut drop," Jimin winked over his shoulder.
Soon the two were hot and stopped dancing to cool off, Jimin slipped indoors to go splash water in his face not realising he was being followed, going up the hall he was pulled back, a hot breath in his ear said," come with me baby and the secret room door was opened then closed by Jungkook as he lifted the boy up easily telling him to put his legs round him.
Jimin did this and felt jungkook step towards a wall leaning him on it while he held him up, the next minute they were both in a passionate kiss , biting lips and delving into each other's mouths .
"You made me feel so fucking horny Jimin dancing like that."
Jimin grinned," prove it," he said, Jungkook slid him down his body where he could feel a massive bulge,
" oh is Kookie in pain," Jimin pouted, then brazenly undid Jungkooks trousers pulling them and his boxers down.
He knelt down before the large protruding member then steadying himself with one hand on Jungkooks hip he brought the tip to his mouth, licking the end, swirling his tongue around it before sucking it down .
"Fuck....ah, Jimin,"Jungkook grunted.
Jimin was soon bobbing his head up and down taking it down further each time,Jungkook couldn't hold back and thrust into Jimins throat Jimin gagging when it went deep but not letting go,soon Jungkook was muttering,@ fuck baby I want you so much I want to put my dick in your hole and fuck you til you can't walk." Jimin used a hand to fondle The tightening balls under Jikook member," fuck me....!!!" The next minute Jungkook was spurting relentlessly down Jimins throat ,the other swallowing it all down. Jungkook stood in shaky legs sighing as jimin sucked the sensitive tip as he pulled back.
"Has the pain gone now," he smirked at the other.
"You little tease, just wait," jungkook said pulling his trousers up and tidying himself.
"Later," Jimin smirked listening out before opening the door allowing the two to sneak out, both getting to the kitchen as Tae came in," there you are where did you disappear to?"
Jimin snagged the bottle of wine in the side,"just went to Kookie wine room to get this, I was going to get it then he wanted to 'come' so we both got it only leaving when he was satisfied," Jimin said in an innocent voice, giving a totally different meaning to each of the other two, jungkook smirking at what he said.
"That's Jungkook unless he's satisfied he doesn't stop," Tae said.
"Or he can be quick like today," Jimin said raising a brow at the other whose eyes promised all sorts of retribution later.
Taking the wine and some glasses out they found the inventive friends having a snail race in a low brick wall, neither snail seemed to be moving much but they cheered them in anyway.
Soon everyone was just chilling out under the stars.
" you two are lucky to live here it's perfect "
said Jin.
"That's what I thought when I found it,everything was perfect," Jungkook sighed.
"Ha! Except the neighbour you wanted gone!"
A fiesty Jimin said.
"I've changed my mind," Jungkook smiled.
"Aw your sweet," Jimin said.
"Get a room" said Tae making everyone laugh.
"You all set for your gallery night?" Namjoon said.
"Hmm, your taking Jimin with you?"
"I'm going!" An excited Jimin said.
"You have to "Jungkook stated.
"Why you wouldn't let me look at it here before it was picked up and taken to the gallery!"
Because you need to see all the artists work, the theme was emotions, I've put three in."
"Wow Kookie someone's going to be rolling in money after tomorrow night," Tae said dramatically rubbing his fingers together .
"I don't think I'm going to sell them their a gift,"
" oh , lucky them," said Jimin," I have my Jungkook original," he smiled.
"Jimin I will be out most of the day so be ready for seven Namjoon can pick you up here."
" oh if your out I may as well go back to mine," Jimin said reluctantly.
"No!  I mean stay tomorrow night I want to come home and chat after an event like that you can tell me your thought."
"Ok then," Jimin said happily, while Namjoon and Jin gave each other knowing looks.
"Right then, Jin and I are off anyone else want a lift,?"
"Jimin can I stay over at yours with Hobi?"
"Of course,I'll get my keys,"
Tae spoke up,"room for one more guys?" He asked them, both grinned and nodded pulling Tae along with them hands running down to his arse as they went.
"You better change the sheets!" Jimin yelled.
Jungkook scoffed,"god knows what they'll get up to," he grinned.
" my innocent ears don't want to know," Jimin said, picking up dirty dishes and taking them to the sink clearing up outside then going indoors to wash up.
"A pair of hands came round his waist, leave that baby let's go to bed,@
"No clear up first,"
"But Jimin I want you," the other said.
" well if you help me you can have me," in record time dishes were washed dried and put away, Jungkook picked Jimin up and slung him over his shoulder giving his arse a resounding slap," oooh, " jimin moaned.
"Like that did you baby,hmmmm."
When they got to their room Jungkook stripped his clothes off, Jimin suddenly felt embaressed undressing in front of him , Jungkook saw this and said," don't be shy baby , you are beautiful, he helped undress him until he stood there nude.
" I don't think you know how special you are ," he ran his fingertips along Jimins side, he went behind him and kissed the back of his neck, bringing the boy back against his chest his dick rubbing up against Jimins arse.He put one hand around to pump Jimins member feeling the slick of precum he brought his hands round to touch the boys sensitive nipples all the while rubbing his dick against Jimins backside. Jimin leant his head back on Jungkooks shoulder tilting it for a kiss which was freely given.
" Kookie is it bad that I want you so much inside me?"
"No baby it's a compliment and you shall have me, but let's try something different from before,eh?"
He led the boy to the bed and got some lube out, get on all fours near the edge baby"
Jimin did as he was told, Jungkook kissed down his back and reached towards his dick rubbing it methodically loving the little grunts of pleasure Jimin gave.
He then lubed his fingers and Dick up as he could tell Jimin was sensitive, pushing a finger into Jimin hole he kept rubbing Jimins cock while doing it ,soon two fingers were in scissoring him looser when he put the third in he searched for that spot he knew would keep Jimin on the edge and when he found the bundle of nerves Jimin groaned in ecstasy.
"More," he whined,Jungkook took his fingers out and put his dick at jimins hole , Jimin pushed back against it causing Jungkook to push in deeply,"aaah,Kookie your so big fuck me," Jimin had gone from pain to pleasure in seconds eager to feel Jungkook thrusts,
Gripping Jimins hips now he pounded into him finding that spot that would send Jimin off to another place ," fuck Kookie harder, aah I'm gone come soon,"
Jungkook reached to Jimins dick rubbing it in time to his thrusts in no time at all jimin yelled"aaah,aaaaah," he spurted onto Jungkooks hand and bed, collapsing down in his elbows allowing jungkook to fuck him deeper until he too came," fuck!!aaaargh," his cries loud and long the pleasure of Jimins hole milking him tightly getting every last drop from him.
He carefully pulled out getting tissues to wipe up the cum leaking from Jimin then cleaning up himself and the bed,both collapsed down onto  it, breathing heavily," we should shower,@ jungkook said.
"Nah, can't move ,"
"But we are sticky "
"Let's be sticky together ," Jimin muttered,"shower tomorrow ," yawning he snuggled to Jungkookwho smiling said," yes tomorrow, tipping Jimins head up he kissed him passionately before the pair fell asleep limbs tangled together.