Secret room

After their talk the two males went upstairs to bed,
"I'll have my shower,goodnight "
"But your arm Jimn, the doctor said don't get it wet,"
"Easy," he grinned," I'll be half in half out at least I can wash then!"
Jungkook grinned back, this boy, he thought.
Jimin saw everything set up for him , yawning he went into the bathroom, just about to shut the bathroom door he decided to leave it open as he wouldn't feel so closed in he thought.
   Jungkook was in his shower but his mind was taken over with Jimins smile, Jimins lips , his beautiful eyes, before long he was having to a large problem that had arisen , gasps of pleasure coming from his mouth as he released. Shaking his head he cleaned up, never before had he felt this needy.
Before long both males were asleep but in the middle of the night Jungkooks who was usually a heavy sleeper heard some crying. He listened then realised it was coming from Jimins room, he jumped out of bed not caring about his naked state he ran to the other room. Jimin was thrashing about in the bed crying and yelling,"no. please leave me alone , no don't hurt me , why!"
He was pulling at his arm as if someone was holding him but Jungkook knew if he kept it up he would open the wound.
"Jimin,hey Jiminee wake up it's ok come on wake up!"
Jimins eyes opened, he stared around the room dazedly as if expecting someone to jump out.
" hey baby, your safe, no one's here but us," he rubbed the boys naked back calming him down.
" Kookie your naked," Jimin said sleepily.
"Well your not exactly overdressed."
" I have my boxers on look, the tired boy innocently threw the cover back to show his boxers but what caught Jungkooks eye was the deep purple bruise on his abdomen from where he got punched," you ok now baby? Shall I go,"
"I dreamt they were here holding me..., I'm sorry I woke you up, y-you go back to your room to get some sleep."
Jungkook took one look at the still scared boy and decided,swinging him up in his arms he carried him to his room and lay him in his bed, getting in next to him, Jimin immediately snuggled close not caring about Jungkook nakedness.
"Thanks Kookie(yawn) I like your bed,....I like you, I feel safe."
"Sleep now baby," and Jimin did just that.
Jungkook lay awake for a while, this boy made him feel things he didn't think possible, where had he been all his life, he knew he couldn't let Jimin go and knew he had to show the boy how deep his feelings were.
Jimin shuffled,"my Kookie," he mumbled, making the other smile before he pulled the boy closer and drifted off.

"But Kookie we can dance on the veranda and have a barbecue, you don't need to buy in party food it's more fun doing yourself"
"Of course beer and soju , not wine"
Jungkook and Jimin were discussing Jungkooks party, Jimin was quite happy to stay at Jungkooks in the meantime so Jungkook had pretended he wasn't sure what to do for a normal party as his were usually catered for, so he had asked for Jimins advice and agreed with everything Jimin said.
"Are you just pretending you don't know....to keep me occupied ?" An astute Jimin asked.
"Weeell, maybe a little bit," Jungkook laughed.
Jimin slapped his arm lightly before," Kookie! you don't have a barbecue!!"
"Best we go shopping then," he dragged the boy up and they drove off to a store, looking at diffent  bbq's, jungkook of course making a beeline for an all seeing all doing massively expensive one, while Jimin went for a cheap basic one, after some argument they found a perfect sized not to busy looking one,still as far as Jimin was concerned expensive, but Jungkook assured him he could easily afford it.
"Sir, are you taking it away or shall we deliver in a few days?" The store person said.
"I'd like it delivered tomorrow please I'll pay the extra,"
"Of course sir, if you leave your details when paying I will put an urgent rush on it."
"Thank you," jungkook paid and left his details, "wow, how the other half live," Jimin said eyebrows raised.
Jungkook smirked, " shall we go to the coffee shop I'm sure Jin would like to see you."
Jimin nodded and they left.
" my baby ," came Jins dramatic voice when they came in.
"I'm sorry I'm not working, I can help if you want," Jimin said apologetically.
"Hush now, next week maybe and I'll still pay you,"
"Oh no you can't ."Jimin said frustratedly .
" I can and I will , it all started in here anyway."
"No Jin it's not your problem, I caused all this now your down a worker so you mustn't pay me."
Jin gave an eagle eyed stare at the boy,"listen to your Oemma, if I say I'm paying ,THEN I PAY!!!!......ok"
Jimin gulped knowing his ''Oemma Jin ' meant it."
"Ok," he whispered, Jin smiling to go and get coffees.
Jungkook snorted,"ha ha ,that's you told,!" He laughed
"Jins scary when he puts on the mother cloak ," Jimin muttered.
Jin came back with coffees and a massive piece of cake and two forks, thought you two could share he winked"
"I'm sorry about my friend he's just assuming," Jimin said embaressed.
"No he's not, while you were out in the hospital Jin and I had a talk, I told him I had been a total dick and wanted to make things better, he said, and this is word for word," as long as you are good to my baby I will be happy for you both but if you ever hurt him again I'll cut your balls off and hang them in a frame saying artwork by Jin,"
Jimin sniggered then full on laughed, tears of laughter coming down his face, Jin coming back at that moment just saw the tears and stomped over to them giving Jungkook a fierce look before jimin said in between giggles," no Jin it's ok you don't have to frame his balls!"
Jin looked sheepish," oh he told you huh?"
Jimin nodded wheezing with laughter.
"Hey it's not funny," Jungkook pretended to be annoyed.
"I'm...I'm. S-sorry , I just had this vision of a (haha) art gallery,(sweeps his hand across) work by 'Jeon Jungkook' then next to it a little frame, work by Jin,hahaha"
Suddenly all three were laughing, " but what do you mean ' little' frame it would have to be a huge one," jungkook said affronted.
"I'm not talking about your dick," Jimin said then clapped his hand over his mouth,Jungkook snorted, "and how would you know what his dick is like," a nosy Jin asked.
"No idea, just said it ," Jimin said innocently.
"Hmmm,"Jin said  going back to serve customers.
"So you like my big dick?"
"Hush!"
"But Jiminee you brought up my big dick," jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.
Jimin retorted by scooping up a large piece of cake and shoving it in Jungkooks mouth.
"Mmmm, tasty,but not as tasty as you!" Jungkook smirked making the other boy blush.
"Let's talk about the bbq, we need to get meat for grilling and fish if you prefer and of course the beers and soju."
"Can I get one bottle of wine, I like wine I always wanted a wine cellar," he hummed.
"Why didn't you make one in the secret room ?"
"What secret room?"
"Did no one else know about it? The Li's showed me it when I worked for them ."
"I have a secret room!!"
"Your like a little kid," Jimin said.
"Let's go show me!!"
"Shopping first, then you get to play."
"Aw...!"
The two went to a supermarket and got everything they g to bought they might need , Jungkook not letting Jimin lift anything.
Back at the house jungkook rushed to put everything away then," where is it,come on."
Jimin made his way to the hall passageway," it's here" Jimin said.
"Where?" Jungkook looked all over not seeing anything.
The hallway had large panelled recesses, set of with fleur de lils  decorations at different spots, Jimin went to one and pressed on the decoration twice making the panel swing open.
Inside Jimin pushed a button switch light which gave a glow to the room, it was quite big the length of the hallway underneath the stairs high at one end lower at the other.
"Wow I could easily make wine storage in here get the right air controls, wait what if I got shut in?"
Jimin showed him that a gable pulled the door closed and a mechanism inside would open it.
"Mr Li said years ago  when he was young there were a lot of burglaries so his family kept their most precious items in here so they wouldn't get stolen, nobody can see into here even with the light on, he said the only thing was that all the beautiful things were never seen as they were stored in here not on display, so when everything was left to him he gave some to the museum kept a few in display and sold the rest, he was the main benefactor of the orphanage."
"You really miss him don't you?"
"Yes, both of them, although I was supposed to be their carer it felt like they cared for me."
Jungkook hugged the boy to him, Jimin smiled up at him and he leaned down to kiss his lips.
He pulled back clearing his throat," but Jimin,I HAVE A SECRET ROOM!!!" He squeaked making Jimin laugh at how childish he was.

Two hours later they had eaten washed up and now sat watching Tv , jimin could feel his eyes closing but tried to stay awake, soon he was slumped against Jungkook barely awake, Jungkook picked the boy up, "come on Jimin time for sleep,"
"Mmm let's go to our room," the small boy muttered, settling the choice for Jungkook who carried the boy to his bed stripped him off to his boxers did the same for himself and climbed in next to the boy, he kissed the sleeping boy on the head and whispered," I love you Jimin," then cuddled him close falling asleep easily with the boy in his arms.