Paying the price

Jimin listened to Jungkook downstairs talking to Rose, looking at the locked door he suddenly realised how suspicious it would be to have it locked, so he quietly turned it to unlock it, looking around he saw an ottoman at the end of the bed made from a basket weave, grinning he opened it up ready to jump in if he heard Jungkook coming.
He heard a female voice raised as if in argument, then a door slamming and the sound of a car driving off, he was wondering what had happened when he heard feet pounding up the stairs.
Jungkook passed by on the way to his room, Jimin sneaked into the ottoman closing the lid quietly, he knew it was childish but he didn't want to face Jungkooks wrath yet.
Jungkook stormed into the bedroom, not angry but aroused,Jimins behaviour had been unexpected but such a turn on he had nearly pushed Rose out the door and he'd rushed up here eager to teach the mischievous male a lesson.
"Jimin?" He looked around, then went into the bathroom,hmmm, where was he, for some reason the thought of chasing down the boy made him more aroused."Jimin , I'm gonna find you," he said while going through the rooms," and when I find you, I think I will have to punish those lips of yours for taking a kiss, did you want to make Rose jealous or were you trying to annoy me like you have been all day, hoping I'd let you go, not gonna happen," he kept looking in the other bedrooms, even the one where Jimin was hiding but not finding him, he was sure Jimin had come upstairs, he thought he heard something and grinned to himself, "jimin if you've gone out ," he huffed loudly making a show of stomping downstairs then quietly stepping back up them.
Jimin sniggered, ha, as if he'd get caught, he lifted the lid and crawled out, feeling proud of himself, he could stay up here now that Jungkook had searched,ha he would go and have a nap in the other room , he walked out the door turning to go to the room when he realised Jungkook was there leaning against the wall hands and feet crossed.
"Aaaaaaagh!" He shrieked frozen on the spot.
"Having fun?" Jungkook asked.
Jimin realised Jungkook was smirking and there was a look in his eyes that looked like lust.
"Ha,Erm, look I was only kidding, I'm sure your friend will still want you,Er I'll go now,"
"Oh no Jimin, you don't tease and get away with it, did you know I like your kiss, it makes me want more and do you know how it turns me on to chase you down?"
Jimin gulped, the words arousing him more than they should but his basic instinct was to run which he did without thinking towards the room he'd shared with Jungkook trying to slam the door but Jungkook just pushed through, eyes glittering with need.
Jimin went to leap across the bed but a hand grabbed his foot bringing him down flat, he was rolled on his back Jungkook on top of him, they both leaned in to a passionate kiss, Jimin as aroused as Jungkook.
Jimin felt a build up of something inside him his body felt heated.
Jungkook held the boys arms down careful not to hurt Jimins wrist.He kissed down the boys neck finding a sensitive spot between his neck and collarbone , the small boy moaned in pleasure, lifting his hips unknowingly and grinding against Jungkooks hardening bulge.
Trailing a hand down the buttons of the boys shirt he undid them one by one , his mouth following the path of his hands. The boys chest lay bare to him his nipples hardened in pleasure, Jungkook stopped breathing deeply, he looked Jimin in the eyes," "Jimin if you want me to stop tell me now, I don't want to force you into anything but unless you stop me now I'm going all the way."
Jimin listened, he knew Jungkook wouldn't force him but he also knew he wanted this more than anything, making the decision he brought Jungkooks hand to the waistband of his trousers showing him his decision.
Jungkook groaned, this boy surprised him in so many ways. He kissed the boys plump lips the sitting Jimin up totally removed his shirt before his hands went to his trousers and he pulled them and Jimins boxers down in one go leaving the small boy naked.
Jimin felt his blush seeing Jungkook staring at him like he was dying to dive in and take him, the thought made Jimins hard member leak pre cum. He wasn't sure what to do and felt embaressed that he was the only one naked. "Please....take your clothes off, he asked Jungkook quietly, blushing even more when he said it.
Jungkook stood up and stripped off in record time , feeling Jimins eyes travelling all over his body.
"You know you look awfully b-big," Jimin stuttered his eyes staring at Jungkooks very erect member.
"I am baby , but don't worry you can take it,"
He lay next to Jimin running his hands over the boys body," and what have we here,mmm, someone's wanting something, tell me what do you want Jimin?"
"I don't , Erm , just make me feel good Kookie," he gasped as Jungkooks fingers grasped his length pumping it up and down while leaning down to kiss Jimins lips.
"Oooh,Jimin moaned against the others mouth his hands reaching out to touch Jungkook,"
Jungkook lay so his member was aligned with Jimins his hand pumping both."does it feel good for you Jimin,do you want more?"
Jimin nodded caught up in the pleasure, Jungkook slid down his mouth near Jimins hard member he looked up seeing Jimin looking down at him he smiled and then took Jimin into his mouth sucking and licking the boy thrusting up to feel more, jungkook put the boys legs over his shoulders so he could comfortably take the boy in deeper, his hands gripping the boys arse cheeks becfore he lucked one of his fingers and pressed it into the boys virgin hole.
Jimin gasped the dual feeling overcoming his senses, the initial pain easing as jungkook pushed it back and forth in his tight hole, before long he felt the rising pleasure," ah Kookie I'm going to cum,aaaargh!" Jungkook felt Jimins release all the while keeping the pressure in his hole, Jimin shook with the strength of his release .
Jungkook took his mouth off jimins member and slid up to jimins mouth kissing him letting him taste his own essence, "you ready for more? "
" more?" Jimin whispered.
Jungkook reached to a drawer taking out some lube.
" this will make it easier don't worry , relax as much as you can let go of the pain and feel the pleasure,"
Jimin immediately felt on edge he watched as Jungkook opened the lube," can ...can I touch you?" He asked Jungkook.
Jungkook stopped what he was doing and lay back,"I'm all yours "he said to the boy watching as he tentatively put his small hands on his hard length, moaning when he gently thrust up and down and then groaning as Jimin took in the head of his cock licking the slit and swirling his tongue around the top, tasting his pre cum.
"That's enough baby I want my cock in your hole, " he rolled them over lubing up his fingers and cock. He rimmed Jimins hole before pushing in with one finger which then became two, Jimin squirming at the feeling,"hush baby relax, " his soothing voice calmed Jimin as he pushed another finger in gaining a quick intake of breath, Jungkook scissored his fingers curling them until he found what he was looking for, the bundle of nerves reacted to his touch Jimin full on moaning for sensitivity, Jungkook pulled his fungers out aligning his cock with Jimins hole and pushing in,"ah,it hurts Kookie," jungkook kissed the boy who calmed from his kiss, jungkook sensing the boy relax a bit pushed in deeper, taking the boys pained cry into his mouth as he gently rocked into the tight hole gripping his member like a fitted glove,"your so tight baby, it feels so good to be in you," he praised the boy, Jimin felt the pain ease and pleasure take its place,"more,"he gasped, Jungkook pulled back then thrust in deeply groaning at the pleasurable feeling , he grabbed a pillow putting it under the boys hips tilting him more so he could plunge deeper and hit that spot,"Kookie ah it feels ah, so good,@ he grabbed his newly harden member playing with it as Jungkook thrust in but soon his hands were gripping the sheets his sensitive dick rubbing against Jungkook,"fuck Jimin I can't hold on I'm gonna cum," with one last deep thrust he released his seed deep into Jimin feeling Jimins cum spurt onto him. They both lay spent in the bed until Jungkook moved to clean them up, Jimin made grabby hands making Jungkook smile,@ wait baby I've got to clean you," he wakes to the bathroom washing himself first then coming out with a wet cloth and towel he washed the boy down Jimin if he was embaressed by this giving no sign, so tired from this experience he wanted to sleep.
Jungkook slipped back into the bed," you ok baby? You're going to be sore tomorrow but at least that will mean you can't run off ,"he laughed, earning a punch which turned into an " ouch," when Jimin used his bad hand.
"Silly boy, don't hurt yourself more!"
"Tired," Jimin muttered turning to cuddle Jungkook.
"Sleep baby," Jungkook ran his hand through Jimins soft hair, feeling the boy gradually relax and soon fall asleep.
Jungkook frowned in thought, he hadn't meant to go this far with Jimin but he'd been so turned on, he hoped Jimin realised it wasn't a relationship, he didn't do those , he definitely wasn't his Prince Charming. He closed his eyes of course Jimin wouldn't expect anything, just because he had been a virgin didn't mean he didn't know about hook ups...right? With this in mind he cuddled the boy to him and drifted off into a deep satisfying sleep.