Epilogue

FOUR YEARS LATER:
Jimin and Jungkook had been married for three and a half years. They were extremely happy together, there was never a day when they didn't show their love to each other.
To complete their life they adopted twins from the orphanage, the twins ,a girl and boy were now four and were called Yu Anne and Jihun.
Jimin had collected information on the parents who had died in a car crash on a rare night out when the twins were just under a year. He found that their grandparents were all they had but they were old and unwillingly put them in the orphanage, so Jimin and Jungkook had adopted them but kept in contact with the grandparents taking the twins for visits and keeping photos of their real parents in their nursery room. They made sure to tell the twins that they were special parents chosen by their real mummy and daddy to look after them when they had to leave for heaven. The twins called them dada Jungkook and Oemma dada Jimin, in their house there was always cuddles and love and happiness.
Jimin had given Jin the option to buy his house at a reduced rate and he and Namjoon lived there with their three year old son bambam also adopted.
At this moment in time, the kids had decided to play hide and seek ,Namjoon and bambam the seekers while Jin grabbed the twins running upstairs to hide.
" come on Kookie we have to hide,"Jimin said.0
Jungkook smirked knowing the best place, grabbing Jimin he pulled him to their secret room, yes some wine was kept there but also a cosy sofa for moments like this."
"Kookie we can't !"
"Yes we can baby,no one knows it's here and we can appear later."
"We will have to be quick!"
Both pulled their sweats and boxers down ,jungkook already hard ,Jimin nearly,sneaky sex was such a turn on ,jungkook sat on the sofa Jimin straddling him kissing his husband passionately,," suck these," Jungkook said offering his fingers which Jimin sucked and made wet, he soon put them to use,prepping his husbands tight hole , before jimin eased himself down on his horny husbands dick, soon getting into a rythm as Jungkook thrust up into him while playing with Jimins dick, the release came quickly,"Aw fuck baby I needed that," Jungkook said wiping them up with tissues conveniently in there.
"Kookie,you had me this morning !"
"I know," he whined," but it just made me want more!"
Jimin smiled,loving how much his husband made him feel beautiful and wanted.
"Much as I hate to say it we need to convince the others they couldn't find us."
Jungkook nodded, they sneaked out making a big fuss about why wasn't anyone looking for them, grinning at the comical looks on Namjoon and Jins faces who were convinced they had looked everywhere.
Everyone went out to sit on the patio,sunshine pouring down everyone happy.
Jimin smiled at his husband,"love you Kookie,"
"Love you too my baby"
THE END