My love for you

Getting up the next day Jimin felt achy and sore, Jungkook stifled a laugh as he watched the boy trying to walk normally to the bathroom before he jumped out and carried him there," let me help you baby," he said sweeping him up.
"So you should, you did this," the small male muttered.
"But baby you asked for it harder,didn't you?"
" hush you!!" Jimin said embaressed.
"Can I shower with you?"
"Huh,as long as that's all you do!"
Jungkook smirked, turning the shower on they both stood under it, Jungkook massaging Jimins aching back, Jimin groaned in appreciation, the moans having an immediate effect on Jungkook who brought his mouth to Jimins for a passionate kiss. Jimin felt something prod him looking down he said," hell no!"
"Aw Jimin help me,"
" you are not having my arse!"
Jungkooks grabbed Jimins hand placing it on his dick with his own hand on top, he rubbed himself via Jimin and kissed Jimin passionately while doing so,
"You make me feel so horny "Jungkook grunted.
"Come for me Kookie," Jimin said nibbling the others lip.
Jungkook released his orgasm long making his body shake.
"How am I going to survive you?" He joked rinsing off the cum.
Jimin smirked to himself, after they both went to dress.
Jungkook dressed casually but then got a suit out putting it in a cover, Jimin looked then asked agitatedly," Kookie is that the dress code,?"
" yes," he saw Jimins nervous look." What's up baby?"
"I'm sorry,Erm, I don't think I'll go, you enjoy yourself,"
"No! You said you would come, it will be fine baby ok?"
"No I don't think so ,Erm I'll see you when you come back,"
Jungkook was irritated he needed Jimin to come," So it's just a show you saying you want to see my work, well thanks for the support"
"It's not that Kookie," the small boy said tearily.
"Well what could possibly make you change your mind!"
"I-I don't own a suit," he whispered eyes downcast.
Jungkook looked at the teary male in front of him, twiddling his fingers head down in shame.
"Oh fuck baby I'm sorry,I didn't even think,I apologise,right go here,I will call them to be ready for you,I know I'll call Tae as well he'll know what to get,I'm so sorry baby don't be embaressed after all why should you own a suit if you don't need one?" He kissed the boy who gradually smiled at him," ok Kookie I'll try not to embaressed you,it's not like anyone will know me anyway right?"
Jungkook tried to laugh while thinking that's what you think!
He made his calls and told  Jimin to be ready for Tae in forty minutes then kissing the boy he left.

Tae drove them to a mall, once there they went to the higher floors where the more exclusive shops were. Jimin nervously stayed close to Tae as he sauntered into a menswear shop,
"Good morning sirs," the member of staff greeted them.
"Hi,I believe Mr Jeon has been in touch?"
"Oh yes, please come this way,"
They were ushered to a room elegantly decorated with long mirrors and fragile looking chairs.
"And who is the gentleman that we will be fitting?"
"It's Mr Park here."
Suddenly two more people came in and Jimin was stuck on a podium and measured.
"What colours are favoured by you sir?"
Jimin gulped looking at Tae who smiled, what colours do you like?
"Pale Grey or wine?"
"Shirt?"
"Pink,pale blue?"
The assistants went out coming back with a variety of suits but Jimins eyes were drawn to a burgundy wine suit with matching waistcoat and shirt.
"Oh, I love it,but is it too flashy?
"Put it on,"
Jimin went and changed, coming back out awkwardly ,
"Omg Jimin this is the one!"
"Do I have to have a tie?"
"No,no, open neck you look sexy as hell, doesn't he," Tae asked the assistants,who couldn't help smiling and nodding at the delightful image in front of them.
"Oh,shoes,I need shoes,the main assistant clicked his fingers and a box with black smart shoes was there,jimin slipped them on then stood looking at himself,"hehee, well I'd bang me ," he said making Tae laugh out loud and the assistants join in.
Jimin changed back to his clothes and then walked to the till,he knew it would be a lot but he loved it.
"Your garments sir," the assistant  passed a suit bag over and a bag containing the rest of the things.
"How much please?"
"Oh no sir Mr Jeon has already paid for it on his account."
Jimin nodded,pretending he was aware of it but as soon as they got out the shop he grabbed Tae's arm,
"Tae how can I pay him back I don't know how much it is can you find out for me?"
"Jimin, do you actually know what Jungkook is worth? That outfit hasn't even dented his pocket,so just accept it he told me he wanted to 'see his baby' in an outfit he loved,so mission accomplished!"
"Now then,massage,manicure and hair,this way," he pulled the boy with him and Jimin relaxed for the rest of the day enjoying the little Luxuries,Tae also having the same done.
Tae dropped Jimin off after a light meal, then Jimin started to get himself ready,even if it was a little bit early he wanted to look perfect for Jungkook.