Tension

Setting: A homemade Skate Park made of wood and such, it works, but it is old, the sun is setting soon, it's a beautiful view considering the skate park is on a ledge on a mountain, overlooking the sea. Crystal waters great you when you look out towards the sea. Lush green grass is behind the boys, filling the air with the smell of fresh mint from the mountains and different smells all around. Sometimes, the boys would go strawberry picking on the mountain side.

Descriptions:
Leo: He's wearing a leather jacket with black ripped jeans and a white tucked in shirt, he has his hair grown down right above his eyes, it's still messy. Very messy. He's wearing leather gloves and a big spiked choker. He still has cold icy blue eyes, yet they always soften when they look at Marcus
Marcus: He's wearing a blue sweater over a cuffed white t-shirt and baggy black jeans with no rips, he has a chain on the side of his waist. He's also wearing a collar, it's a fashion choice, no one really knows why-  His hair has been dyed to a deep brown color, with a white stripe. His big green eyes have faded, probably from time, they're no longer as bright, but they're still just as alluring. 

Leo: *Takes his brand new skateboard and skates over a jump, he attempts a trick but fails miserably and falls down to the ground like an anchor in the ocean* Ugh. 

Marcus: *Uses his old tattered skateboard to complete the trick and soar through the air like an eagle taking flight, he looked miraculous and determined, he looked down and winked at Leo, who was looking up at him, amazed and on the floor, he watched as Leo grew a bit red and laughed it off, he started doing tricks on other homemade equipment*

Leo (Thoughts): Why did he wink at me? Why did my heart flutter?! I have so many questions right now!! I can't possibly be part of the lgbtq community, right? I have never thought of anyone but my opposite gender like that before- I'm surely just another straight ally in a town full of homophobes, right?!

Marcus (Thoughts): Did I see him possibly turn red..? No, no- that can't be true- He's a straight ally, I think- I never really thought to ask him- I know he knows I'm a trans Demi-boy flux who's MLM but I never really thought about him- That's kinda embarrassing- but still. What's with the flush up!?

Leo: Good job, mate!! That was a good trick.

Marcus: You're just jealous because you failed. *walks over to Leo and sticks out his tongue in a playful and teasingly manner*

Leo: I literally complimented you, don't be over dramatic-

Marcus: Blah Blah Blah I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER MY AMAZING SKILLSSSSSS

Leo: Have you been drinking too much coffee again?

Marcus: Mayyyyyyybbeeeeee...- What would you say if the answer was a yes? Or if the answer was a no?

Leo: If the answer happened to possibly be a yes, I'd say: Knew it, I know you too well. If it happens to be a no, I'd say: Then what the heck are you on?!- *laughs a bit*

Marcus: I don't even know this time. All I know is I'm reeking testosterone at the moment and I am loving it.

Leo: Reeking testosterone, huh?

Marcus: HECK YEAH!! *jumps up into the air and does a fist pump*

Leo: Haha!! *grins a big smile, his cold icy blue eyes soften a bit and he looks at Marcus like the rest of the world doesn't matter, kinda like it had just melted away in that one moment when they where making eye contact*

Marcus: haha... *blushes slightly and looks away, he had noticed the look and looked away a bit flushed as he realized it had felt like the world had melted for him as well*  Hey, bro, I realized something-

Leo: *He snaps out of his little trance thing* Huh? What did you realize- 

Marcus: I never asked what your sexuality was or anything-

Leo: *flushes a bit* Uh- Well I'm kinda questioning at the moment- I don't really know what it is.. haha...

Marcus: Ah well!! I hope you find out soon, my man- 

Leo: heh.. thanks for that- For now, I guess I'm just unlabeled?

Marcus: Guess so!!

Leo: Ok, manly man, let's go, it's starting to get darker out, the sun is starting to set-

Marcus: Woah!! *runs over to the thin wood fence and leans on it* it's so pretty~ I love itttt

Leo: *walks over and sets his arms down in a crossed motion gazing at Marcus* It is pretty, isn't it?

Marcus: *looks over at Leo so their eyes meet, Marcus flushes up a bit* Yeah, It really is 

*Leo leans onto Marcus' shoulder and they stare out at the sea, the golden sun sets slowly across the horizon as the sea flashes in bright beautiful colors of the sunset, the sky was filled with clouds and different colors, it was creating a nice haze and a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. Leo looked up at Marcus, who was about a head taller than him, he was still embarrassed to be shorter than him. Leo's icy blue eyes where practically glowing with happiness, he was in a good place, finally. After all the bad things that had happened at home, he finally had a place to go, no, someone to go to. Marcus met Leo's gaze, his faded green eyes where glistening with delight, he loved the pretty sunset, and he loved spending time with Leo, it was so nice. There was finally someone they could both trust, someone amazing, that was what they saw in each other, it was love...

Or at least, that's what Marcus thought, because it surely wasn't what Leo thought, No, Leo thought something very different, he didn't realize the tension between the two, he thought it was a normal friendship, just two best friends, hanging out. If only that was what the case actually was.*

To be Continued... 

[END OF CHAPTER 1]

Thank you for Reading!! <3

See you in the next Chapter, if you're interested!!