Liz

*Leo walked to school alone that day, it had been a long night for him, his parents yelling all night, barely caring about the noise level. He could have sworn he heard his Mom get hit. It was sad he couldn't do anything about it, if only he had a normal family. Things could have been different, if they would only stop fighting.*

*Leo was walking early, he hoped to get to school two hours early so it was 4 AM in the morning and he was almost at school. Leo was hoping to get some quality time in the library, the librarian slept in her office and wakes up at 4:15 AM to watch rom-coms with microwaved popcorn and soda*

*He arrived at the school 6 minutes early so he decided to sit outside of the school and just think, he was deep in thought when someone else walks on school grounds*

Leo: Hey!! Who are you? No one is ever on school grounds at this hour..?!

Liz: Hey, I'm Liz, I'm new here and I arrived early-

*Liz had long, striking strawberry blonde hair with stunning green eyes. Her skin was fair and smooth. She had no flaws by the look of her. She had resemblance to a few super models that she was probably in no way related to, but still looked like, everything about her was perfect in every shape and form.*

Leo: Ah. I'm Leo, I believe I heard of you-

Liz: Woah, you're really handsome!!

Leo: Uhh..- Thank you!! You're really stunning yourself!!

Liz: *blushes a bit* anyways, why are you here?

Leo: Oh, the librarian opens up the library in a few minutes and I can read while she watches rom coms with random snacks such as popcorn and soda and stuff like that- She's living her best life, honestly.

Liz: Oh, I love reading!! Would you be so kind as to let me join you this morning?

Leo: Huh, someone who likes reading? That's quite refreshing, all my friends hate it- Yeah, it would be lovely to have some company, I guess-

Liz: Thank you!! Your friends are strange, reading is like melting into your own fantasy world, anything you want can happen, and the characters are already made for you!! Plus, it expands your imagination, which is a handy dandy skill to have!!

Leo: It's nice to finally meet someone who understands!! Someone who likes reading maybe as much as I do-

Liz: *blushes* Oh you tease~ I 100% like reading more than you ever could!!

Leo: Oh I highly doubt that-

Liz: We'll see today, I guess

*Just then, Ms. Grahz unlocks the doors to the library*

Ms Grahz: Come in kiddos!! Good to see multiple people today!!

*Liz and Leo both make their way into the library, Liz looked excited to see all the books on the shelves, her eyes lit up with joy and pure happiness*

Liz: Ah! Uhm..-

Leo: Ms. Grahz, it's good to see you, today.

Liz: Yes!! Ms. Grahz, thank you for letting us use the library at such an early hour!!

Ms Grahz: Thank you dearie!! I haven't seen you around, have I? Are you the new student, oh I heard your name but I'm afraid I forgot... was it Tiz?

Liz: Liz, actually!!

Ms Grahz: Close enough, well you're always welcome!!

Liz: Thank you, Ma'am!!

Leo: That went surprisingly well-

Liz: Oh shut up!!

Leo: I thought you would mess up, you already seem like the annoying type.

Liz: Rude!! You're the cold type, who thinks he can do anything he wants, aren't you? Actually, I don't like stereotyping, I'll have to see what you're like tomorrow when we go on our first date!!

Leo: Uhhh.. What?! I never agreed to this-

Liz: Oh come onnnnn, you do have to admit that was smooth, though-

Leo: Whatever you want, shortie-

Liz: You should be one to talk, I'm only a bit shorter than you- it's actually quite embarrassing how short you are!!

Leo: Whatever, let's just read-

Liz: Good idea!!

[1]

[2]

[3]

[Time Skip]

[Current Time: 7:45 AM, 30 Minutes before school starts]

Marcus: I know exactly where Leo is!! The library, weirdo thinks reading is fun- 

*Marcus runs to the library and bursts in to look through the window to the reading area (a room with bean bags and desks, its for readers and it's separate from the library) and he sees Leo looking annoyed but amused at Liz, who's doing her best to try to make him laugh.*

Marcus: Who is that..?- We always tell each other when we have new friends!!

*Marcus cracks the door a bit open to hear what they're conversing about in the reading area, he slips his face almost in the room, not fully, almost.*

Liz: Oh come onnnnn, you really should go on a date with me-

Leo: Mmm... I think not!!

Liz: Oh you tease!! We're perfect together, can't you see?

*Marcus slammed the door shut and slid down the side of the wall, he didn't wanna hear any more of this conversation. What was this feeling?! Jealousy?! But how could that possibly be..? Marcus has never felt any sort of lovey dovey goey feelings for Leo, well, not actually- He actually might have- Now that Marcus thinks about it-*

*Marcus has always valued Leo above others and thought of him as more than even just a best friend, they where always closer, he's noticed himself blushing at Leo's words and even caught himself having googly eyes over Leo- and he has admired him more than just friends do on many different occasions-*

*Did Marcus actually like Leo? Did Leo like him back?! Why was he in there with that person, then? How could this even happen- Leo has never talked with anyone really like that!! They must be good friends... what if he likes her?! But I like him.. wait do I? I have caught myself flustered around him but doI really like him? I always thought he was cute and that every time we touched, it felt as if nothing else in the world mattered anymore, it was so special every time their eyes met, the whole world melted away...*

Marcus: Oh my goodness... I am in love with my best friend!! 

To be Continued...

[CHAPTER 6 COMPLETE]

Thank you for making it this far >:)

Things just got real ":0

Sorry I live through other peoples love lives including fictional characters ":D

See you next chapter if you wanna read it!! ^w^

It means a lot that you're still reading ;w; <3