Chapter ~Twenty-Four~

.:~* NATHAN *~:.

"Are you sure..." I asked for the nth time.

"Just try." Marcus smiled. "Mr. Stevens doesn't know you're here, and I doubt he will be able to find out if you make it quick. It can't hurt to try."

I nodded. He opened the car door and walked me to the house. He said he'd wait in the car. Please let him be right.

I rang the doorbell. It was pretty late, so I'm sure even Marcus was doubting if he was awake. But the door swung open and my heart literally leaped in expectancy.

But it was only Mattson.

He whistled. "Woah, what happened to you?"

I gave a straight face. "I need to talk to Ryder."

"He's..." Mattson stopped, looked over his shoulder, and motioned me in with a smile. "Come on."

I looked at him suspiciously as he led me up the staircase. He stopped a few doors down from Ryders room. I regrettably realized that it felt like forever since I last came here.

"He's in here." He opened the door and I stepped in. But it was just another room, and Ryder was not there. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"He's not here?"

Mattson closed the door and walked toward me.

"Yeah, I know."

~~

"MARCUS!" I screamed, but of course he's not going to hear me. I'm two floors up, and he's in the car. My chest was rising and falling about as fast as Mattson moved over me. I had stumbled back into a corner.

"Nobody's home." He rolled his eyes. "Come on, I haven't seen you in a while. Why haven't you been coming over? Did you and Ryder get in a fight? Realized you should just be with me instead of him?"

"M-Mattso-" All of a sudden his cold hand brushed under my shirt, I flinched and bit my lip. He felt around my chest and I yelled, "Mattson!"

He made a sound from deep in his throat and I gulped, literally ready to burst into tears.

"Please Mattson...please, please, please, I've had enough, I can't, I-I...please, you can't..."

Nathan you're pathetic. You are begging, underneath him. But what else could I do? I was already bruised and vulnerable, and tired and weak, and...and...

"Nathan...why are you crying..." I winced as he brushed a tear away and touched the bruise on my face.

"Please Mattson...I can't...I...I-"

"Am I hurting you?"

I just bit my lip harder and squeezed my eyes shut. He's going to do it to me. Just like Mr. Stevens and those guys, Mattson was going to break me.

You're already broken Nathan.

It hurt, it hurt, it hurt!

I felt his lips brush against mine with pressure. I whimpered and dug my nails into the floor, knowing in a moment he will dominate and create his own pleasure. It hurt. Maybe I should just give up.

I should just d-

"I'm sorry." He let his head fall into the crook of my neck. My eyes shot open and stared wide eyed, with tears brimming. "Damn it. I thought I could change your mind. Ryder's who you're in love with, right? I shouldn't...I shouldn't have tried to get in between that. But Nathan, I find you attractive. I like you. I'm sorry for scaring you. I know I can't."