-sangria-

Y/n Kangyour smile could make flowers grow

Y/n Kang
your smile could make flowers grow.

==========

Both you and Jiwoo were about to exit the school compounds. He was looking down at his leg, that was now free from the cast it was in a day ago.

You, on the other hand, were staring at no where in particular. Lost in thought, thinking about what to eat... and maybe the cat.

You have unofficially adopted the cat. Though no one knew that except you.

Although you had slept throughout your lessons, you still felt tired. Maybe you were so tired that you thought you heard someone call your name.

No, it was real.

"Jiwoo Seo. Y/n Kang." You heard, though you ignored it thinking you were just hallucinating.

You walked ahead, not noticing that Jiwoo had halted his steps. 'huh?'

The moment you realised he was not next to you, you panicked. 'did he leave here? did he not want to go home with me? does he have something more important to- oh. There he is...' You thought as you frantically turned around to search for Jiwoo, only to realise Jiwoo was right behind you.

However, his attention was on something else. More like someone else.

'Oh look. The lame bullies are back'

"Come here for a second" The white haired one said. You totally did not recognise who he was.

I mean it wasn't your fault you didn't recognise a classmate of yours. You didn't bother to pay attention to anyone in class. It was an equal treatment.

They treat you like a nobody, you treat them like they're not there. Simple.

"Let's go somewhere else. We can't make a scene in front of the school. Can we?" He continued, making you deadpan on the inside.

'You're already making a scene...'

"You're dead today." The others snickered, causing you to sigh. Why were you friends with the boy who attracted trouble again?

'shut up you extras'

Though Jiwoo didn't hesitate to follow, his facial expression showed that he was afraid. You? Your brain was lagging so you stood there watching Jiwoo walk away.

That was until the white haired male (which you were sure his hair was dyed) tilted his head back. "Oi, you too." He said, causing you to point to yourself in shock.