-garnet-

Y/n Kangall i wanted was a glass of water,how did i even get myself into thissituation?

Y/n Kang
all i wanted was a glass of water,
how did i even get myself into this
situation?

==========

There you three stood in the teacher's office, embarrassed and a little afraid the lie was too obvious.

"What? You guys were in a car accident again? Weren't you all just in one recently?" The teacher asked skeptical, eyeing the three of you suspiciously. Three of you avoided making eye contact with the teacher in front of you, each looking in different directions.

'out of all excuses in the world... a car accident? Again? Seriously?'

Non of you bothered to answer. Well it was more of them than you. You couldn't really answer him if you wanted to. The teacher sighed at the silence.

"So you three and Jisuk from the class next door were together in the same car, and a truck rammed into you? (truck-kun shows no mercy guys)" The teacher once again asked, trying to grasp on the situation.

"Uhm...yes! We're sorry we worried you." Hesitantly yet confidently, Jiwoo answered on behalf of Wooin and you.

"You don't have to apologise. It must've been pretty terrifying. Take care of yourselves."  The teacher had believed the lie for the second time. You internally sighed in relief. For a moment you felt bad for the teacher for being so gullible, but then again...

It was a miracle...really.

==========

During break, you had decided to relief yourself in the washroom.

'Lesson learnt : Never drink iced tea right before four hours of lessons'

As you were walking back to your class, you couldn't help but overhear someone's conversation. And that someone happens to be Jisuk...again.

"Yo what's with the attitude?" A boy asked, sounding a little annoyed. Okay maybe a lot, but small details like this does not matter

"Look, we're just looking out for you as friends..." The other voice added.

'Why do I find myself in the weirdest situations? I should be forbidden from going to the bathroom alone again...'

"Friends? Friends, huh? Some friends you are..." You heard Jisuk sigh as he pushed his seat back.

"Yo, what's that supposed to mean?" And the next thing you knew, you were face to face with the said boy. Talk about embarrassing.

Jisuk turned to face you, only to frown even more. "What, you here to eavesdrop on my conversation again?" he asked, to which you immediately shook your head.