❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁Chapter 7

He was about to cover himself with the duvet when he heard a loud ringing in the otherwise quiet room—it was his cell phone

He was about to cover himself with the duvet when he heard a loud ringing in the otherwise quiet room—it was his cell phone. Yoongi groans clearly as he reaches his hand out from beneath the duvet to get his cell phone.

Oh my goodness!!! Why didn't he think to turn off the Flippen thing? When he read the caller ID, his blood began to boil with frustration. It is his lovely "best friend." -Suzy.

He took a deep breath and opened his phone, saying, "Hey Suzy...do you realize what time it is right now!!!"

When he hears a high-pitched chuckle, he quickly pulls his phone from his ear "Oh, my sweet kitty-pie. I just returned from Europe, but you were shining in your absence... Yoongs, I miss you so much."He hates that ridiculous pet names. His friends, especially the maknaes in their club, had already tormented him relentlessly.

Yoongi groans and grudgingly sits up. "I'm occupied with business and don't have time for chit-chat! Suzy, I'd like to ask you a favour: please stop tormenting Selena. I delegated authority to her to look after my office since I was not there. She worked for me and ceased disrespecting my PA. Selena is my right hand."

"Ugh, common Yoongs, she's a pain in my buttocks," Suzy sighs. "She thinks she is high and invincible. I'm sure she's madly in love with you. She wants to take you away from me."

"Suzy...please stop!!!" Yoongi almost choked on his spit. " I am not yours or anyone else's. So stop assuming. Stop dismissing people."

"Yoongs, you're my future hubby," Suzy laughed. "Our families want us to spend time together. You want your grandfather's billions, don't you? Yoongi, I can provide you with a son... I'll be a good wife to you, and we know of each other's strengths and weaknesses. I'm not going to get involved in your business, and you're going to let me keep my job. It'll be a marriage of convenience, Yoongs. We'll enjoy the benefits of marriage while being open to following our dreams... what do you think?"

"Even if it's a marriage of convenience, if and when I need a woman in my bed, I'll find her on my terms...rather than what was decided for me." He sounded agitated. Their families' bravery. He will not let an older man ruin his life and dictate to him from the grave.

 He will not let an older man ruin his life and dictate to him from the grave