❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁Chapter 15

When Min Entertainment's CEO returned to Seoul, his heart felt constricted

When Min Entertainment's CEO returned to Seoul, his heart felt constricted. He couldn't shake off the memory of Yeonra's shocked expression as she realized that the man she had fallen for was none other than the elusive CEO of their struggling company, recently taken over. Throughout the helicopter flight, he remained unusually silent.

He and his executives opted to extend their stay by an extra day at one of Busan's prestigious five-star hotels, allowing Selena time for a secret mission.

He found himself perplexed by his strong determination to recruit Yeonra. His heart felt torn in two, as he grappled with his true feelings for her. Denying his affection for Yeonra had become a habit, yet she was the only one who could stir such emotions within him. The mere thought of her hating him was unbearable. He feared both losing her and having her close. Her presence grounded him with her pure heart, strong work ethic, and resilience in the face of adversity.

That evening, during a private meeting in his presidential suite, Selena arrived and wore a smug expression as she revealed the details of her mission.

""Well, Mr. Min, our mission is complete," Selena smirked. "Ms. Park will consider our offer."

Pausing for a moment, Selena continued, "Initially, she was hesitant. However, she's decided to attend the scheduled interviews to explore different interview styles."

Yoongi furrowed his brows, his tone perplexed. "We offer more than Pledis and Cube combined."

Giving a soft smile, Selena explained, "She's quite conflicted, sir. I sensed she had feelings for Suga. It'll be challenging for her to see you as the CEO rather than the one she's drawn to. I feel sorry for her. Her affection for you may be in vain since you won't reciprocate Suga's feelings." Selena felt empathy for Yeonra. Her boss wasn't ready for commitment, but she knew he cared for Yeonra.

Yoongi sighed deeply, his heartbeat racing. "I regret causing her pain. I knew this show would complicate things. It's turned my life upside down. Perhaps I can make it up to my friends with a meaningful gesture. Yeonra is... something special," he added, wiping his brow nervously.