Chapter 10❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Yoongi and the production crew work the next two days secretly behind the scenes in the office

Yoongi and the production crew work the next two days secretly behind the scenes in the office. His "new " friends miss his presence downstairs and the new team leader just wanted to be around him. Luckily Ms Hwan was her annoyed self and had a meeting scheduled with all the team leaders. Yeonra wasn't at work. She called in and told her team leader that her mom had to go do some private business in the US. She wanted to go with her mother but the shop had orders that needs to be out the weekend for a wedding celebration, so she had to oversee the workers doing their jobs and that everything is on schedule.

Ms Hwan only allow her two days off and she was commanded to come back to work on Friday. She found out by Jihyo that their new Teamleader wants her to work the two off days since she resigned and she was working her final notice days. She wanted to bid farewell to her teammates on Friday but now she must come back to work on Monday and Tuesday.

Yoongi felt a little empty without her presence around. He quickly dismissed that thought when he realise he actually miss the girl and their new team leader really make it difficult for him to hide from her. She brought him food in lunchboxes that she specially made for him. Su Li was livid.

The group found it amusing that their little supervisors' open hunting for Gwan Suga was quite hilarious. He wasn't really impressed with her open love-up expressions toward him, but he kept himself polite. If he wasn't under cover, he would've rejected her once and for all.

When he told his Bangtan Elites, they were in stitches.

Under the guise that he was helping out to shift office furniture for spaces for the production crew, Ms. Hwan put him to work. So while he was apparently helping the production crew with their equipment, he rounded off his segment of the show. On Monday, they will shoot a segment of him in his office at Min Entertainment Seoul.

He'll talked about what he experienced and the changes that needed to be made urgently to revamp the company to fit his standards. Everything will be wrapped up on Saturday morning. The production crew was very excited about the footage. It will be a show that will receive high ratings and that will feature a few of the Bangtan Elite clubs.

At least on Monday, he will be back in Seoul. Last night, he and Selena were busy wrapping up the last loose ties. The reveal will be on Tuesday. He'll be leaving Saturday evening. He sometimes misses the fine things in life, like his special German built-in coffee machine that made the perfect coffee lattes and espresso. 

This week was an eye-opener. Yoongi learned so much about himself and the workers' class. He learned to never look down on hardworking people who just want to survive and work for a living. And to be grateful for his privileged upbringing. He even knows now how to thoroughly clean offices and floors. At least he learned something valuable.

He told his parents he would see them on Sunday after he regains his true identity and looks. He can't wait to get back to the real business. The only downside is having to say goodbye to these wonderful people as a worker's class janitor.