❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁Chapter 9

You walked calmly into your house after uber dropped you off directly in front of it

You walked calmly into your house after uber dropped you off directly in front of it. When you walk in, the shop appears to be a little empty. Only the cashier and two young waiters were present. Your mother was nowhere to be found.

You proceed to your roof apartment after a brief conversation with the staff. The owner of your adopted cat discovered it. You've been missing your fuzzy buddy. Your late grandmother's home is quite cosy, and it provided you and your mother with a sense of belonging. But, you are eager to relocate to Ulsan or Seoul with your mother. Your mother can open a new restaurant wherever she wants. And you're hoping that the lawyers can reach an arrangement so that your mother can receive the inheritance.

You tossed your backpack on the couch and sat face down on the beige L-shaped couch. This was, without a doubt, the most trying day. Meeting the new Team Leader, who is openly smitten with Suga. She even went so far as to invite him to lunch. Su-Li, who doesn't filter her feelings, was vocal about her disdain. She adores Suga as well, and when he says he'll join you guys for lunch tomorrow, you can't deny it, but it makes you happy.

 She adores Suga as well, and when he says he'll join you guys for lunch tomorrow, you can't deny it, but it makes you happy

After that, there was Mr Joo. Even after he returned Ms Hwan and even got engaged, your almost-boyfriend still has feelings for you. You knew you'd be in trouble when he trapped you in. Suga, on the other hand, came to your rescue. As you imagined yourself in his arms, your heart began to race. It was amazing. And when he caresses your cheek, his touch almost makes you melt. He has such an effect on you.

You're getting attracted to him. You sat up straight and let out a deep sigh. You had to suppress your growing feelings for a guy who would never like you like that.

He's pleasant and gentlemanly, but that's about it. But why does your heart always race when you're with him? When he's in your presence, why do you get excited butterflies in your tummy or feel nervous? You wiped your brow as you dragged yourself up to your room for a nap.

You're starting to get a headache. Your mother would be devastated if she found out you were passed over for the manager position. You recognised today that your time at Min Ent. Busan was coming to an end.