Chapter 12❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Yoongi returned to his palatial residence near the border of Seoul, in a very secluded gated community inside a gold estate, with mixed feelings, but he was also very pleased to have completed the week of filming the "Undercover CEO."

Namjoon was skeptical of his brother's demeanor. He didn't say much about his time at his Busan company. He simply smirked and told him to wait until the series premiered in a month or two. He kept Yeonra from his Bangtan Elite club. That will be his little secret.

That weekend, he relished everything he had missed at his opulent residence. He unwinded in his luxurious spa bath, savoring the aromatic salts and oils. He had his own personal masseuse. His body was both relaxed and energized. Ahmed, his personal stylist, and a masseuse took care of him. He dyed and styled his hair, settling on a light purple hue that made his Bangtan Elite group smirk.

He appeared to be the metro man that he was. The CEO was back in action. His own beard grew, and he was more than ready to let go of the rugged and dangerous Suga. Something definitely happened to Yoongi. He just kept his cool.

But he couldn't stop thinking about Yeonra that last weekend. When he thought about her, his heart began to race and he became short of breath. That night, she was entirely his.

He tried to forget her and push her alluring body from his mind. But she was adamant about staying connected in his mind. He spent a few hours in his personal gym, thinking he might have forgotten, but he just couldn't to his dismay.

He was irritated. It wasn't the first time he'd spent the night with a woman, but Yeonra was taking over his mind. He couldn't get the images of their time together out of his head. Suga, as he is known, has developed strong feelings for the lovely lady. Yoongi, on the other hand, is unable to reciprocate those feelings. It's difficult. 

He knows she'll be so devastated and betrayed that "Suga," the one who practically took her innocence, simply doesn't exist. With his family attempting to arrange his marriage to Suzy, his life is already complicated. Suzy is insane and obsessive, and he can't tell her that he has feelings for another girl. She has already terrorized Selena, despite the fact that she is not even his "girlfriend."