Chapter 8❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

Suga's brow furrowed, but he silently aided you with the cart and positioned it in front of the office

Suga's brow furrowed, but he silently aided you with the cart and positioned it in front of the office. As Suga turned around to take the elevator below to assist the maintenance guy with some repairs, you exchanged nods. When you're done, he said he'll come up and help you with the cart. He was asked for a favour and didn't want to mop the restrooms. He'll have to assist in carrying several boxes to the warehouse.

You took a deep breath and began cleaning the office, looking around and dwelling on the knowledge that you'd be gone in a week. You can't wait much longer. You've already sent out your cv to companies in the entertainment industry. In Seoul, but your heart was with Min Entertainment. According to you, they are the finest for aspiring composers, and you would love to compose beautiful songs for their successful bands and solo vocalists.

However, you've heard it's not easy even to get an interview with them. Mr Min Yoongi, the CEO, is an imposing figure with high expectations for his employees. Even as an administrative assistant, you must graduate from a prestigious university. His organization employs university graduates as janitors, chefs, and security. You might have easily worked for Min Entertainment a few months ago, but...you just shook your head, reluctant to go back in time.

As you were polishing the tables and loading the cloths and chemicals back into the cart, you noticed a figure standing in the office's entrance door.

With a deep scoff on your face, you exhale deeply and glance up. Soo-Wook, the very last man you wanted to see on this specific day.  Why is he back so soon?

With a deep smirk on his face, he stood there, staring at you like a creep

He quietly purred, "You're still as beautiful as ever, loveydoll!"

As you fiddled with your large glasses, you scrunched up your face. "Save it...and don't call me that ridiculous nickname. It's just as disgusting as you."

He chuckles at your disdain, but oh, how he adores your spark," My loveydoll, my heart still beats exclusively for you..."

"Please, Mr Soo-Wook, leave me alone. Ms Hwan already despises me, and I don't want her to despise me even more. She is now your fiancée, please" You exhaled deeply as painful memories of how he had played you a few months before resurfaced.